“Yeah. She’s just in the kitchen,” she says, pointing her thumb down the hall. He nods and leads me down the hall, my arms wrapping around his waist as he tugs me closer.

“Mum?” Harry asks, my eyes watching a beautiful woman turn around. This family is flawless.

“Haz,” she smiles, hugging Harry tightly.

“You must be Reagan. I’m Anne,” she beams, hugging me tightly.

“Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me,” I say, Harry grabbing my hand again. Bless him for he knows how nervous I am.

A finger starts poking my back and I turn, a boy with light brown curly hair and bright hazel eyes peering up at me.

“You play basketball?” he asks, Harry chuckling beside me.

“A little. Do you know how to play basketball?” I ask, assuming the boy is Harry’s brother. The resemblance is uncanny.

“Tom,” Anne warns, Tom ignoring her.

“I’m trying out for the team soon. Harry is really good,” he says, Harry high-fiving him.

“Maybe I can play with you guys later,” I suggest, the boy’s eyes shining.

“Yes,” he cheers, his tall form walking over to Anne. He whispers something in her ear and he smiles, grabbing his book off the counter.

“Yeah, that’s Tom. He’s interesting,” Harry whispers, my head nodding.

“He’s a cutie. Very nice,” I say, Anne smiling over at me.

Harry excuses us and we grab our bags, walking out of the house again. The garden is beautiful, the trees changing colors. There is a gazebo in the center and a pool on the other side. Harry leads me to the pool house and we enter, his hands turning the lights on.

“They approve of you. I hate comparing you to Violet but when she first met my family, they forced their smiles. Today, they were genuine, especially my mum’s.”

A huge sigh of relief expels from my lips and I throw my arms around him, his arms wrapping around my waist. “I was so worried,” I say, his chuckle soft.

“You shouldn’t have been. You are one of the brightest ones around,” he says, my nose breathing him in.

“As are you, Mr. Styles,” I whisper, kissing his cheek.

After we drop our bags off in the bedroom, I’m tugged back into Harry’s body and he presses his lips to mine. I cup his cheek and smile through the kiss.

“Wait,” he says, pulling away.

“You played basketball?” he asks, my laugh ringing through the room as I nod. His expression is one of shock.