Chapter 21: Animal Instinct

A/N: It's seems like I'm almost done with my story and I'm actually on my way finishing another original story that I have been working on ever since I was 15 and I'm 22 now.

Yes, I know it took a lot of time but with family issues, schools, college and so much more have slow me down way too much but entering and being so active in Watt pad this year have made me more inspired, determined and believe more in my ability.

My stories and myself isn't perfect and English being not my first language did discourage me for quite some time but I sure do dream big and I know I have worked so hard till now. I know I did and I hope you'll be as excited as I am in finishing this. God bless and have a blessed day. Love Diana

PS: Mature scene ahead. Even I'm shook at how crazy my mind is lol.

●●●
As Anna steps in front of the porch, she took a deep breath and said a little prayer about how Brahms is going to see her. It's been a long time. Though not as long as leaving him for years back then but the fact that they had to be separated again pains her.

After being kidnap, drugged, assaulted and almost raped by a guy whose father was as crazy as he was, Anna had to be taken away to another town, a few miles from Heelshire seeing the wounds on her body had to be checked up in a bigger hospital, speaking with specialist and making sure Cole is locked for good, getting the help he need.

It took her about a month to settle everything to make sure she would be safe yet again. She was after all, hospitalized for 2 weeks after being brutally assault by Cole and the rest of the legal procedure have to be settle by then.

Anna remember waking up alone in her room. She looks exactly like how she did when she had been attack by Darbins years ago. She remembered crying and calling out for Brahms. God, she was terrified if he was imprisoned and taken away from her. His soft, sad voices calling out to her as she dozed of earlier makes her chest aches. It pains her if Brahms may be arrested and is still looking for her or wondering how she is. She wishes she could feel the same concern for him seeing he would be too at her situation but knowing how scary tall and huge he was probably made her stronger and impossible to be subdue. No one would be able to mess with him so no concern there. Not even if by accident.

Luckily, Malcolm came to visit her. He also assures Anna that her beloved Brahms was safe and he was able to hid from the police before he came. It was hard but Malcolm threat of how he would never see Anna forever scared him into hiding. He mentions how Brahms is always a few steps away from being caught seeing he was so determined to see her so Malcolm decided to makes him relax a bit.

Malcolm being an errand boy himself knows few people who would give her something to drink after helping them out. He was used to getting samples from his clients and every task into getting it was worth it, especially when you have a bad day.

The one-month trial is not that long compare to normal cases as Cole being mentally disturb and keep on ranting in the court about the alleged 'burnt monster' aka Brahms seal his fate. It does annoy her that every time Cole mention about Brahms, some people from the court especially the judge would chuckle. She felt like slapping the smirk off their face but she just calmed herself down and make sure everything goes well for Cole to be arrested officially and she can return to Heelshire mansion to reunite with her other half.

Her mother was still in US and she was shocked to hear at what had happen and wanted to go directly to her but Anna assures her that she was fine and that Malcolm was there to help her.

Standing in front of the door made her nervous. There's a part of her that is worried if Brahms already forgotten about her. Only Malcolm assurances keep her calm but it scares her not knowing how Brahms is throughout the ordeal.