Chapter 16 : Mystery man

They have been enjoying their time for almost a week now. Five days' fill with love making, cleaning the house making meals that end up becoming a mess in the kitchen when both can't seem to stop playing like the kid they were and snuggle up to each other at the chill countryside weather. Now that the real Brahms has come out, doll Brahms is left in the midst of Brahms many toys. Still, the doll brings chills down her spine but Brahms being all big and caveman-ish demeanor makes her feel safe.

Anna giggled as she walks down the shop at the small town in Wiltshire when she remembers how Brahms had a hard time letting her go to town. He was still worried about her after her last time being in town and harassed by the teenagers. Plus, he was grumpy since he was so comfortable, hugging her to his hard, hairy chest, wouldn't want to let her go. When she had to let him go and get dressed, Brahms growled and she laugh when that happens. What a bear!

Anna enter one male clothing stores and start picking out shirt big enough for Brahms that would fits him handsomely

Anna enter one male clothing stores and start picking out shirt big enough for Brahms that would fits him handsomely. How her heart aches think back to his closet in one of the hidden room in the wall? It was not a pretty sight. He had a medium fridge near his bed, desk fill with variety of food, wrapped and canned.

On the other side of his room, Brahms didn't even have a closet to put his clothes. It was just a rope, tied form one cupboard to the wall. He had collection of t-shirts but it belongs to his dad. It was all branded clothes since Brahms did come from a wealthy family but with years, the clothes had holes and tears everywhere. Clearly George was smaller than Brahms and she felt sad that the only thing that fit Brahms was a few worn tank top and a cardigan he always wears.

It surprises her that these clothes he wore wasn't smelly. He claims he did wash it at times and looking from the way he's built; he must've scrub it pretty hard that most clothes did look like they were handles roughly A big guy indeed.

Anna being concern told him to remove all his dressing so she can wash them, leaving Brahms with a towel wrapped around his waist. It was a temptation seeing him looking so mouthwatering.

It took all of her strength to not maul at him and Brahms being a smartass he was, grinned when Anna blushed looking at him, catching her staring at his body. For God sake, they were virgins a week ago! Where did the bravery come up? She thought to himself.

It was a lot of clothes she had bought for him and Anna glad that Brahms actually gave her a huge amount of money for her to spend. It was the money that George and Anna had save for them while they went away. Every time she asks Brahms where his parents was going, his body dropped and he just kept quiet. Refuse to say a word, she decided not to push him too far.

He gave her so much money asking her to spend it on herself but Anna refuse to do so. It was his and right now, his needs matter most. After paying the clothes, Anna steps outside and smile to herself, satisfied by the clothes she had purchase. Then, she went around to buy some groceries and shoes with other things that Brahms may use. Luckily, none of the shop keeper ask her why she would buy male things.