Chapter 14 : Worthy for you

After a quick shower in the bathroom, Anna couldn't remember if she ever wipes herself so fast in her life. After leaving the bathroom, she ran to her room and put on her black lace panty and her white floral night gown on. It has thin straps and so silky that it accentuates her body so well. 

Falls neatly to her knees, she turns to the mirror in the wall but sighed looking at the mess Brahms did the other night

Falls neatly to her knees, she turns to the mirror in the wall but sighed looking at the mess Brahms did the other night. She pats any wrinkles and dust on it. The old mansion always gets that on her body. Then, she unties her bun and let her blonde hair down where it curls at the end.

Before she plans to step out of her room, she drops her bottom on the bed and sighed, dropping her shoulders. She was thinking to herself.

Am I really doing this? With Brahms?

She became so anxious and jittery. All her life, she only had two official boyfriends back in US but it all ended briefly. Not that they were bad or awful to her. It's just that every time she and her boyfriend starts to get a bit more intimate or even become closer than they were, Anna felt like she was drowning and unable to commit. She never felt comfortable or right. It felt so wrong as if dating them felt like she was cheating but to whom, she didn't know.

Well, they ended and it was all good between her exes now. It happens when she was 16 and 17. Now that she turns 19, she felt left behind seeing she barely had intimate experience with her exes. She was a virgin for God sake and kissing was as far as she could go.

Anna starting to hesitate whether she could do this. When she thinks again about what she was planning to do, she shook her head, feeling annoyed with herself.

Why is she even thinking of pushing herself towards Brahms? He's probably clueless about sex. He spent half of his life in the mansion, hiding in the walls. Surely he has not engage in any sexual activities in his lifetime. He was practically a kid.

Anna looks down on her dress and sighed. It wasn't right for her and it certainly wasn't right for him. She walks back to her drawers and wear an oversized long sleeve white t-shirt when she suddenly hears a soft cry at the hallway.

Worried, she moves her feet fast to where the sound comes from and notice that it came from Brahms room. The door was open wide and Brahms was sitting in front of his fireplace on the floor.

He was hugging his leg to his chest. His room dim seeing the sun has set. The room was lit up by the yellow ember and crackling sounds of the woods from the fireplace flows together with the soft cries that bleed out from his aching chest.

 The room was lit up by the yellow ember and crackling sounds of the woods from the fireplace flows together with the soft cries that bleed out from his aching chest