Chapter 6: Brahms Doll

Few large suitcases was placed right in front of the door and both George with Celine was standing outside, looking at Anna right in front of the front yard entrance where she was carrying her own suitcase for her to stay at their house. She was wearing a short grey dress with long sleeve which accentuate her slim figure and generous curves. Her hair was untied and falls like soft golden silk down her backs.

She was absolutely beautiful, Celine thought. She knows that having Anna living in their house to taking care of Brahms was more than she could hope for. Years have they kept such secrets but it's for their good. For his good, especially. Now that Anna is here, they would certainly leave their once home sweet home to place, further than before.

"I'm so sorry I was late. I hate to take care of grandma for a while since her nanny, Abigail was busy buying grocery." Anna said while breathing hard. She bends to reach her knees for she was tired rushing towards their house. Both George and Celine chuckled at the sight of her panting.

"It's alright, my love. It helps us to appreciate this house more. We would certainly miss this." Celine said. Anna stood back straight and tilt her head, frowning.

"What do you mean by missing this house? Where are you going? Are you going to be, okay?" Anna asked.

"Somewhere far, my dear. We are not to enclosed our destination but I assure you that we will be fine. However, before we leave. I wish for you to do another favor."

"What is that, sir?"

Celine take out a rolled paper from her bag and gave it to Anna. Anna opened it.

"Is this the chores for the house, miss? I assure you that you don't have to worry about leaving the house in my hand. I will take care of it, I promise."

George smiled to his wife and says, "No sweetheart. It's for what you have to do for Brahms."

Anna frowned. She takes a second peek on the paper and she felt weird seeing the list of things to do but for Brahms? It gets freakier. She asked them again.

 She asked them again

"F..for Brahms. But here is written like play music loud, dress him like each morning and kiss him..I have to do all this?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Is there anything that bothers you?" Celine asked in a serious tone that makes Anna surprised.

"No..nothing. Just to make its clear. That's all." Anna gave an awkward smile. She felt really awkward and weird but knowing that these two has already asked her to do a weird task like babysitting a doll makes her less surprised. Remember Anna. They're still mourning and sad. This is just another way they cope with it. Keep quiet and smile. Make them happy! Anna assures herself.

George sighed and nodded. "Alright, then. If that's all, I think our car has arrived." A black car parked right in front of their house and horn. George carry the suitcase and walks towards the car while Celine hugs Anna one last time. Then, she whispers in Anna's ear, "Promise me you will take care of him, sweetheart. He has you now and you are all he needs. Forever."