Chapter 9 : Scream for me

After finish drying herself in the bathroom, Anna wrapped her body with a towel and untied her hair which falls smoothly down her back with stronger and bigger, beautiful curls at the end. Anna stare at her reflection from the huge mirror situated right behind of the door. She remembers the time when she was still spending some time at the Heelshire Mansion as a child.

The mirror was huge, tall and in rectangular shape. She remembers how small her body was since her height only reached about a quarter of the mirror but now, she is already three quarter of the height of the mirror. So many changes have become of her for the past 10 years. 

She stare at her bare face in the mirror and notice how mature she has become though her face still holds the youth of a teenager, something that her body refuse to change. Anna thought that by years, her look would have totally change like how her teen friends at school did but she still has the child-like demeanor she once has as child, playing in the mansion.

The only different thing that had change was her dark blue eyes how it actually became bigger and lighter in colour with her thicker lashes but still the same shape as it was before and her lips, poutier and cherry-ish colour, like her mother and no more was her cheek as chubby as an eight-year-old. It became much slimmer.

Not to mention now her body has gone through huge changes which makes her blush. She parted her towels a bit as she stares at her bare body in the mirror. She sees at her once flat chest blossom into her own pair of breast that was a little bit over a handful and the colour of her nipples become a deeper shade of cherry like her lips. She noticed how out of all her friends in school, she was an early bloomer and the boys at school noticed it too. Countless of attempts was pushed at her yet not once has she found the right one she wants to spend her time with. An effect she has bring along her since that nightmare.

Her tummy stays flat though but her hips did outgrow a bit, making her butt fuller and rounder which she would receive compliments from bunch of her friends that says how people would pay thousands of dollars to have what she has. She blushed at that thought and shook her head while covering her body.

Though her body certainly goes through changes growing up, just a glance at herself, she doesn't see any different unless she or other people would look at her hard enough. Till then, she was just the same old Lilianna that love to read books and enjoy peaceful heartwarming atmosphere, like his once beloved Brahms was.

As she steps outside and walking towards the hallway, the light at the end of the hallway suddenly closed and her feet stops. She frowns. She could've sworn she just changed the bulb yesterday and it was alright. Before she could take another step, the next light in front of her also closed and she stops. Dark, it was getting dark.

The lights in front of her suddenly shut one by one and darkness floods the room she was in now. She clutches the towel in her chest tighter as her heart beat fast. Her breathing becomes harder and she think she might even hyperventilate. All of a sudden, the light starts from the spot she was in turn on followed by the other.

Anna sigh in relief. When she thought that it was over, the final light in front of the end of the hallway, right next to her room was switched on and she froze. Brahms doll was at far end of the hallway, sitting on the floor and looking straight at her. It wasn't and never been there a moment ago but now it is.

Her heart beat so fast that it feels like it was going to burst out of her chest. Things get spookier as she heard a loud creaking sound behind her. She turned around and saw nothing. Anna keeps on looking from where that sound was coming from but a loud bump in front of her makes her shock. She quickly turns around and fell right where she stands. A choking sound came from her throat as she realized that Brahms' doll is on top of the cupboard just a few inches next to her.