Thalia

Imagine you feel someone shaking you repeatedly begging you to wake up. You slowly open your eyes to see Nathan staring dazzlingly down at you with his shimmering green eyes. He reminds you that you fell asleep on the plane, and now you need to get you because you’ve just arrived in Paris.  Not wanting to move, you protest before Nathan picks you up bridal style and carries you all the way to the taxi, where you fall asleep on Nathan’s shoulder. You arrive at the plush hotel, must to your disappointment, all you wanted to do was sleep. You slope through the hotel up to your room after Nathan checks you both in. You throw yourself down on the bed not wanting to be disturbed but your boyfriend protests. He begs you to change into something a little shorter and sexier than the maxi you’re currently wearing. You follow his orders and apply a little make up too. You jump into the waiting taxi to a secret location where Nathan is already waiting. It’s very dark outside, but the Eifel Tower really stands out. You’re met by a teenage boy who hands you an envelope with a note enclosed reading ‘come all the way to the top for an exciting surprise! Nath xx’ You wait in the elevator shaking, until the door springs open and your gaze drifts to Nathan. He’s laid out a picnic blanket with a small picnic consisting of strawberry, chocolate and champagne. He escorts you to the blanket where you find yourself shivering with the cold, so he removes his black leather jacket and puts it over your shoulders. He casually feeds you strawberries before telling you that he needs to ask you something. He’s shaking with nerves, more than ever before. He gets down on one knee, pulls out a little black box and proposes. There’s only one answer in your head and that is…… ‘YES!’