Bailey (Part 3 of 3)

Imagine for Bailey with Nathan (nothingsfineimtorn47 on Tumblr)

Imagine: You scream your lungs off as your best friend Nathan pulls you kicking and screaming to the ground. Max, Siva, Jay and Tom can’t help but laugh their heads off at your futile attempt at breaking free from his grasp. As you escape and head for the coach, he grabs you by the waist and sits you on the ground. You fold your arms angrily and scowl at the boys who just laugh at you. Nath resumes his spot on the ground beside you, this time placing his arm around you so you can’t move. ‘Okay Bailey, it’s just turn to spin the bottle’ Max laughs. You take the empty WKD bottle in your hand, before spinning it as hard as you can. You shut your eyes tightly before praying that you don’t get Nathan. Your eyes spring open on the sound of the boys giggles. The evidence is right in front of you. ‘7 minutes in heaven as agreed’ Jay chuckles. You grab Nathan by the hand and pull him into the closet, slamming the door behind you. You both sit there scrunched up on the floor, silent during the entire time. Just as the boys begin to count down from 10, Nathan pulls you close. ‘Bailey, I love you’ he whispers, just as Siva open the closet door, screaming ‘NATH, YOU CAN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW!’