Chapter 1

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME!!!"

"Please lov' hear me out, I never lied to you...it was for your own protection!"

I couldn't believe it! The people I've been living with for over a year was my family. My actual family! AND NONE OF US KNEW IT!!!
None of us except Mum...and of course Dawn, I didn't blame Dawn however she has her own problems to deal with but to have HER lie to me, my own mother. If she even was my mother. My heart was pounding and hot tears were streaming down my face.

"I don't care if it was for me you should have told me anyway!!!"

"No-Sirus please listen to me doll I- "

She reached for my hand and I immediately pulled back looking at her angrily. Beyond pissed at what had happened.

"DONT YOU 'LISTEN TO ME DOLL' ME! I WILL /NEVER/ FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS! EVER!"

//One Year Earlier//

"One..."
Flip

"Two"
Flip

"Three"
Flip

"SNAP!"
I yelled out flipping over a card to watch Dexters'

"How do you do that?"
He said nearly baffled as Sam laughed a little, Dex gave Sam a pouted look
"Alright SAM lets see you win again her."
He huffed.

"Please, 'm an expert a' snap."
Sam chuckled in his cockney accent.
"You jus' don' know how to play."

Sam faces me, his eyes starring in to mine (Of course one of them had an eye patch on it)

Sam glared at me with brown eyes.
He was Definitely ready for a challenge.
"One."
He said flipping out a star card

"Two."
I flip out a circle card. He gives me a smirk, like he was feeling lucky.

"Three..."
He said softly pulling out a triangle card. I then looked up at me giving an innocent smile and flipping out a square.

"Snap. I win."
I glared at me evilly. The one game I was really good at. That and War.

"Wot?"
Dexter began laughing as Sam's face reddens

"Wow, not only beaten' in a game of Snap but by a girl too!"

"Oh, shu' up Dexter!"
I hear Sam let out a huff.

"Sounds like someone's a sore loser."
I laughed along with Dexter in the school yard.
Before seeing someone reach over my blind spot.

I looked over my shoulder to see a familiar blonde reaching his hand out to me.

"Hey Si. You ready to go to the Cinema?"

"O-Oh...y-ye'h..."
I squeaked letting a small cockney accent escape from my mouth before covering it. He just gave me a kind smile as he helped me from the pavement.

"Looks like someone has a bit of a crush on Daniel~?"
Dexter smirks as well as Sam.

"WOT!? NO I-"

"Of course she does..."
Danny pulled me in for a hug, causing my face to heat up a little as he wrapped an arm around me.
"She's my girlfriend after all. Right babe?"

My heart literally melted at that point, I haven't ever felt that way for anyone before and for him to say that I was his...HIS GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?

"When did this happen?"
Dex looked at the both of us. I could feel my head heat up.

"Last night~ my house. Just the two of us cola's in our hands and Star Wars on the telly. Dead romantic."
Danny begins boasting about how I told him i liked him...and how he liked me too. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MADE US BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!!
"She looked proper cute cuddled up to me asleep."

Both Dexter and Sam shared a look at each other and looked back at us.
Danny looked at me with the same friendly smile and held my hand...I gave him a nervous giggle and gave them a nod as if saying 'yeah, we were together.' Were we though? Together? I didn't think there would be a label on us yet.

"C'mon Si-Si...you wanted to go to the Cinema yeah? I got tickets?"

"K-Kay..."
Was all I was able to mutter out before I left with him holding his hand as we walked together to the Cinema.

It had been months since mum had been arrested. I did miss her a lot but I got use to her not being around.
Dawn and Hannah kinda...moved to Scotland for a while leaving me with the band to take care of me...or...Erin at least.
I haven't been there long but I was settling just fine. I had a lot more freedom too.

Danny and i got to see each other on a regular basis now. Which meant more time with him. Last night I went to his house only for a visit and...ended up falling asleep on him. He didn't seem bothered but I still apologized for what i did.

Danny was nice...kind and...fit. He was the team leader of the football team too, and really good at it.
I fancied him a lot...even if he was almost 3 years older than me.
He was nice.