19 ||Final

Author POV

It has been 6 months since Jennie and Jimin have started dating...Jungkook asked chaeyoung out and they are going out too...tae and Jisoo are still going out and everything is going great for everyone

...well except Jin..when they told to him that tae and jisoo are going out Jin was heartbroken he smiled and there wasn't a wall or anything between jin and tae and they were still like brothers.

Now to the topic of Jenmin....Jimin wanted to propose to Jennie but was a bit worried that if Jennie said no.. but tae and Jungkook only knew about this and kept telling Jimin that hyung c'mon if she says no..she is missing a lot.

Jimin's POV

Today me tae and Jungkook are gonna go to Tanishq...as if you don't know the shop...it's a jewellery store..it has the most beautiful sets you have ever seen in your life..so I wanted to buy Jennie an engagement ring.

We entered the shop and we were welcomed by a sweet lady. "Hello sir how may I help you?". "We wanna see engagement rings" I said politely and she nodded and called someone. "Uh..there here to see some engagement rings..go take them to the new ones that have arrived yesterday " the lady said to the worker..the worker smiled at me and took us to a section where they were not many people.

"Soo here are some rings sir.." he said to us and we sat down. "This looks pretty" Jungkook grabbed one ring and showed it to me. "That's...uh..I don't like it" I said and he put the ring back. "How about this one?" Taehyung showed me one and I just shook my head. There are no rings which i like...

While looking at the rings something caught my attention at the corner of my eye.

It was a ring with a big diamond..as usual rings are but that one was really pretty.

"Um

"Um...can we see that one please?" I pointed it out so he can bring the ring which Jennie will wear...probably.

"Nice choice Hyung" Kookie said looking at the ring which was in my hand. "Yeah.." taehyung couldn't take his eyes off the ring. "How much does this cost?" I asked and when he told us the price we were shocked. "if she tells no she ain't living no more" taehyung says and we all check our wallets...we have the money but I was a little hesitant to buy the ring...but I bought it anyway.

7:30 pm
A few days later..

I have gone on some dates with Jennie and geez I miss her already. I wanted to ask her out and...propose her. I will be heartbroken if she says no today.

I was in my car waiting for Jennie to come out...secretly panicking.

Someone knocked on the window and I instantly looked up and smiled. Jennie opened the door sat in.

I took a good look on her dress and damn.

The dress was up to her leg starting but I didn't mind since she is gonna be with me all the time

The dress was up to her leg starting but I didn't mind since she is gonna be with me all the time. "Whatcha looking at?" Jennie asked smirking as I realized that I was staring at her up and down for a little too long. "Nothing...where do you wanna go?" I asked. "I thought you decided it" she groaned."I have but I thought I can take you to where you want to go first" I explained and she smiled. "Let's go where you wanna go first" she smiled and put on her seatbelt.

I gulped and started the engine. I slowly drove off to a park where you can see barely any people.

After 5 minutes of driving we arrived in front of the park. I took off my seatbelt and looked at Jennie. She was looking at me confused. "What?" I asked joining my eyebrows together. "I don't feel like going in there babe" she wined and I smiled. "You'll like it in there I promise" I said and she smiled which makes my heart melt.

We both got out of the car and I locked it and we started to walk inside.

We didn't see any people and I sighed in relief. "You sure we should be here " she asked and I looked at her. "Are you doubting me?" I said and she wide her eyes. "NO!" She yelled and I giggled that I made her scared for a second.

I held her hand tight and took her to the FREAKING BIG lake that was in the middle of the park. "Wooooow...this is pretty" she said looking around like a kid. I chuckled and sat her down on the chair with me.

I snaked my hand around her waist, and she put her head on my shoulder.

"I see why you picked this spot but.." she came close and continued. "Why this park? We have many parks and all with beautiful lakes". "Cuz no one comes here" I said and she widen her eyes. "Jimin don't tell me we're gonna have public sex" she said looking at me. I chuckled and said, "no, no Jennie I chose this park where you can barely see any people becuz.." I paused as I looked into her eyes.

.....this is it.....

"Because...?" She asked curious. I took the little box with the ring and bent down on knee and looked down cuz too scared to see her reaction but the ring in front of her.

....will you marry me?....

I can feel her eyes wide. "You kidding" I looked up and saw her smiling like crazy. "Yes Jen I am serious" I saw tears quickly form in her eyes.

Jennie's POV

While Jimin was about to tell me why he brought me here...he suddenly stood up, took something out of his pocket and bend down not making eye contact.

....will you marry me?....

I was so shocked..I can't tell in words what was going through my head. "You kidding?" I asked just to make sure this was not a prank, he looked up at me. "Yes jen I am serious" I hoped he didn't lie cuz I WOULD LOVE TO. I felt tears in my eyes starting to form and I could see that he panicked.

I wasn't able to say anything so I just put my hand out. He looked up and smiled and took the ring out letting the box fall on the ground and put the ring on my ring finger.

I jumped on him hugging him before he could even get up. We hugged for solid 30 seconds just hiding our faces in each other's crook of the neck. He got up...not letting me go and broke to hug.

" I didn't thought you would say yes" he said caressing my lips with his thumb. "Well you were wrong" I said and giggled and took my hands away from his neck and took a good look at the ring.

"How much did you spend on this ring?" I said as the ring look like it would be more expensive than my freaking chanel clothes.

"Uh... seriously Jennie you wanna fight right now!? We just got engaged!!" He said trying to hide his smile. "No I just wanted to know I ain't telling you anything baby" I squealed and put my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Well you know that no one has ever known about us...like I mean media" he said and snaked his arms around my waist gave me a well 5-6 seconds kiss and said.

"This is a secret..which means....it's secret love". I smiled and hugged him tight before closing my eyes.

Secret love~
____________________________________
Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this book and sorry if this book is too long compared to my other books.. well anyways...
Byee and I have started the season 02 of this story.
____________________________________