16

Jimin's POV

I was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram liking some pictures. While I was scrolling I saw kai posted a lot of pictures. Wait how doesn't this guy isn't on punishment or why is he a K-POP idol still!? He literally blackmailed my girl for getting back with her. The AF? He was perfectly fine...did yg even do anything?

I decided to ignore that and I shut my phone and went to sleep. While I was trying to sleep I remembered that the hyungs will come tomorrow. Well have to keep the house clean.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next morning
Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Ugh..."I said and shut my alarm and got up from bed. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and wore this:
(A/N: without the mask and sunglasses 😜)

 I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and wore this: (A/N: without the mask and sunglasses 😜)

"This is good enough" I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

After admiring myself in the mirror I went to Jungkook's room. "KOOKIE GET UP" I said banging on the door. "K hyung". "Good boy" I said and giggle at what I just called him.

I went to Taehyung's room and yelled, "TAEHYUNG-AH GET UP!!". Then I heard him groan and say, "yeah sure hyung".

While they were getting up I decided to make breakfast. How about sandwichs?
I got out the bread, tomatoes and other stuff. I quickly made them and put them in the sandwich maker. I pressed the upper one down till I heard sizzling noises. I waited for 5 seconds and then opened the sandwich maker.

I placed the sandwiches in 3 plates and took out some milk..if anyone wanted to drink.

"Ooo I smell some deliciousness" jungkook said and came to the kitchen. "Awww thanks hyung" he squeeled and came sat in front of me on the stool. "Wait where is everyone?!" I heard Taehyung panicking. "We're in the kitchen" jk and I both yelled and then heard tae come in. "Oooo sandwiches...AND MILK TOO" He also squeeled and sat beside Jk.

I poured all of us some milk and we all started eating. "Do you think any of the hyungs have a crush on someone maybe?" I said randomly since they never told any-personal stuff to us. "Yeah they probably do..their humans too they can also like someone" Taehyung said eating his sandwich.

.....Ding Dong.....

We all heard the door bell and heard people come in." SUP BITCHES" Yoongi hyung yelled coming into the kitchen with Jin,hobi and Namjoon hyung behind.

"Heyyyy" we all three said eating our sandwiches. "I am surprised that the house isn't burnt down" jin hyung said laughing. "Yeah yeah shut up and sit down you" Namjoon Hyung said and sat down beside me. "SOOO how's your girlfriend" Yoongi said and ignoring his question I asked, "do you guys have any crushes?". "Nope" hobi and Namjoon hyung said at the same time and all of us looked at Yoongi and jin. "What about you?" Hobi said. "Uhhhhh.....Lisa?" Yoongi said more like a whisper. "Awww at least you said it That's good enough" Taehyung said. "yeah yeah what about you Jin" yoongi and all of us looked at Jin.

"Uh...um...uhm.." he was stuttering and all of us got more excited. "is she a K-POP idol?" Jk asked. "Yeah she is from blackpink" he said slowly. "And suddenly me tae and jk knew this is not gonna be good. "UHHHHHH" we all stuttered. "Let's discuss it sometime later...A-AND you guys must be tired go to your room fresh up and go to sleep" I said in a hurry. "but------" we cut him off. "GO TO YOUR ROOM GUYS". They quickly ran to their room and I sighed.

"Let's never ask him what his crush him" JK said and I just nodded. ....This isn't good...

9:00 am
Jennie's POV

I was laying on the couch staring at the ceiling. Ughh I miss Jimin. "Girl what are you doing?" Chae said jumping on me. "AH PARK CHAEYOUNG!"I said as she tickled me. "CHAE STOP!!" I yelled and she finally stopped. "Now c'mon get up we gotta practice". "Fine" I said and got up.

We all went to the dance studio and practiced KILL THIS LOVE and DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU.

After the practice

We all were catching our breaths... covered in sweat. "Let's go home guys" Jisoo unnie said and went to the exit. "UNNIEEEEE WAIT FOR US!" Lisa yelled and ran behind Jisoo unnie. "Welp c'mon Jennie unnie" rosé said and came to me. I got up and we both followed behind jisoo unnie and lisa.

12:50 am
Chaeyoung's POV

I was sitting with lisa watching a horror movie NUN. We both were hiding in our blankets cuz we knew some jumpscare is gonna come... and Jisoo unnie was sleeping and Jennie unnie was downstairs so we were pretty much alone together. "AHHHHH" We both screamed as the nun was close up to the camera. "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" We heard Jennie unnie say from downstairs. "NO PLEASE COME UP" I yelled and then we both heard Jennie running. "What's wrong?" She asked us and we were in the blankets hiding. "Oh c'mon guys its just a movie" she said and sat beside Lisa. "Oh c'mon your saying cuz you have watched this movie" well lisa wasn't wrong. Jennie unnie has seen this movie many times so she grew out of it. "AAAAAAAHHHHH" I suddenly screamed causing Lisa to scream with me. It was a loud thud. "OH my phone fell" unnie said and picked up her phone. "Hopefully it didn't broke" she said and went back down.

To be freaking continued~
____________________________________
Hey guys sorry this part took a little time but I am lazy as fuck and I hope you enjoyed which I hardly believe you did but....hope you did and....GOODBYE MY LOVER! GOODBYE MY FRIEND!
____________________________________