17

Jennie's POV

After chae and lisa watched NUN they were sitting in front of me staring me down as I eat my japchae. "Guys please don't stare at me like that" I said putting down my fork. "What? We have nothing to do so we're staring you eat.....okay that sounded way freaky as I said it loud" chae said. "We're just bored" lisa said resting her head on her hand. "Well then....then go outside and see if that cat returned" I said pointing to the glass door. "Nah she never comes back" chae said turning back to me. "THEN DON'T STARE ME EAT!" I said eating a mouth full and they just giggled. These little bitches.

After a minute or two I finished my japchae and kept the plate in the dish washer. "C'mon let's go wake unnie up she had enough rest" I said and they ran upstairs like kids. I followed them behind into where Jisoo unnie was.

We opened the door and saw Jisoo unnie on the bed sleeping soundly. "Unni..." Chae slowly shake her. "Mmm...let me sleep a little more" she said in her sleepy voice.

After that lisa pulled the blankets off unnie and carried her out bridal style...well I know that feeling.

(A/N: If you haven't watched BPH (Blackpink house) you won't understand what Jennie is saying 😂)

"AHHH PUT ME DOWN LISA" Jisoo yelled and we just giggled. Lisa put her down on the sofa and she groaned. "Gee you gained some weight unnie" She said massaging her shoulders. "SHUT UP" We again giggled at unnie's silliness. "Well..I am gonna go out" I said going in my room. "Where?" Chae asked. "Gonna meet Jimin oppa" I said. "OOOOO when are you guys gonna get married?" Lisa teased and instantly I ran after her yelling, "OH I'LL TELL YOU WHEN..COME HERE!!!" I yelled and we were running all over the house till I jumped on her squeezing her under me. "Owww unnie let go". "Tease me one more time I dare you" I said laughing. "Owww sorry sorry!! Just get off me!!" She said and I got off her and went into the room.

My hair, makeup and dress:

I took my phone and called Jimin

On the phone:

"Hello?" He answered right away.

"Oppa! What are you doing?"

"Nothing what's wrong babe?"

"Meet me at 1:30?"

"Sure..but where?"

"At XXXXX restaurant?"

"Sure I'll pick you up...but I'll pick you a few blocks down your house cuz you doing BPH right?"

"Yeah...so see you later"

"Byeee"

I ended the call smiling. I checked the time and....1:14 pm. "Well I have a little bit of time" I said to myself and went out to the members.

"Oh ma gawd Jimin oppa is lucky" chae said looking at me. "I know..I look hot" I twirled. "Yeah you do..so when your going?" Chae asked. "Jimin is picking me up down a few blocks". "oh okay" Jisoo said looking back at the T V .

I checked the time again and..1:28 pm. "Oh shoo-----" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Oh it's Jimin" Jisoo looked at the ID and then gave it to me.

On the phone:

"Hello?" I answered with a nervous tone.

"Babe I am here"

"Okay I'll be there in a second oppa"

"Okay come down I can't stay here a long time..there are a few people passing by and they might recognize me Jen"

"OH I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

"K be quick"

I hang up and grab my purse. "Bye guys!" I wave and they wave back.

I quickly get out of our front door and guess what? I forgot to ask him which direction. "Ugh Jennie your such a dumb bitch" I look both the direction and to the right I see Jimin's black Jaguar.

 "Ugh Jennie your such a dumb bitch" I look both the direction and to the right I see Jimin's black Jaguar

Oh his car suit him SO WELL!

I went to his car and he pull down his black window finally letting his face reveal. "Heyyyy" I said sitting in and smelling his scent with the mix of his car's scent...ohh this is turning me on.

"Soo.. let's go?" He said coming close to my face. "Yep" I said and kissed his lips. He pulled up his window making the view inside impossible to see.

He pulled me into his lap, my back against the steering wheel, my legs on each side of him and my hands on his shoulders  AAAANNNNDDD his hands slowly snake around my waist.

"Ugh I missed you" he said and pecked my lips. "Aww I missed you toooooooooooo" I squeeled and messed up his hair. "Hey!" He giggled which makes me go CRAZY. He set his hair with his hand and instantly kissed me.

"Now c'mon we gotta go it's 1:40 already babe" I said and shifted over to the passenger seat.

He started the engine and turned around and started driving to the restaurant. "Soooooo" I said looking at him. "Yes babe?" He said still focused on the road.

I just turned to him smiling like I won the world cup. He quickly glanced at me and smiled and looked back at the road. "what happened why you so smily today?" He asked. "Nothing..." I said still smiling and looked out the window.

After like a minute or two we arrived. We put on our masks and went out. This is a expensive restaurant so you may see any people here. Well you can see very SUPER CRAZY fancy people here.

We went in and Jimin first speed Walked to the receptionist. "Yes how may I help you Sir....and mam" she said and then looked at me when I caught up to Jimin.

"Um...I made a reservation for 1:50?" He said and the receptionist checked the register and asked, "Name?". "Park Jimin". She put the register on the table so Jimin could sign it.

He quickly signed up and the receptionist said, "this way sir" and took us to our table.

To be continued ~
____________________________________
Helloooo my dumplings ❤️
Hope you enjoyed this part and if you didn't... well you know what I am gonna say so byeee and if the 18 takes a little long to be published...put this in your mind... That I am on my periods so it is kinda heavy and I am barely able to write the parts and girls...I know you relate here so again sorry if the part 18 takes a little time to come out and....
BYEE MY DUMPLINGS 🌰🌰❤️
____________________________________