08

Jennie's POV

I was driving back to my house and couldn't stop smiling. I touched my lips like 1000 times.

I finally arrived and got off and locked the car. I checked the time and it was 10:57 pm. Welp I am dead today. I walked up to the door and slowly opened it...just to find a SUPER angry rosé and jisoo and I saw Lisa standing in the corner with a 'sorry' look.

"Where the fuck were you!?" Jisoo unnie asked angrily. "I can explain....just let us sit on the couch first?" I said super scared from both of them.

We all sat down at our couch and I told thewhole thing and they were dead inside. "What....?" Jisoo asked. "Um...yeah...thats true". "OH MY GAWD YOU BOTH KISSED!?" Lisa said holding her head. "Ahhhh" I groaned covering my face with a pillow in embarrassment. "Whoa...if yg finds about this you're dead" rosé said. "I know!!" I said smiling. "ok Imma go to sleep...cuz I am tired. So...good night" I said ran to my room and locked it and changed into my PJs.

I unlocked the door and jumped into my bed before lisa could come in and tease me. And without realizing I feel asleep.

Jimin's POV

I drove home smiling like crazy...MY GOD I WISH I COULD DO THAT AGAIN.

I finally arrived and opened the door just to find everyone there. "Where the heck were you?" Namjoon hyung said anger clearly in his voice. "Uh..ok here is thing..listen--" I explained the whole thing to them..well, everything but the kiss. "Wtf!? Why didn't you tell---" I cut off Yoongi hyung by saying. "uh..I might have also kissed her?". "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" everyone teased me just after hearing that. "Uhm-uhg-uh c'mon guys! I gotta grow up some day!!" I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Yeah our little Chimmy has a girlfriend" hobi hyung said teasing. "Oh c'mon at least he has one" yoongi said roasting hoseok. "Ooooo burn bitch" I said and went straight to my room. "WAIT JIM-----" I locked my bedroom door, before even listening what Taehyung had to say.

Ajbdhsmnzjaigifofifirudhcjgkgkgkgkhkcjkgkvkvkvjdhgfjgodhfhdhchghxfzhfkgnchkgkvjgkgjcjfi.

I couldn't even think anything else BUT HER. geez am I in love? I asked myself. Maybe...I thought to myself and looked at the time. 11:34!!!!? O...m....g. I need to get to bed. "Get up you dumb bitch" I said to myself and took my PJs from my closet and wore them.

I went to my bed and layed down under the covers. As soon as I layed down my eye lids got heavier and heavier by the second.

8:45 am
Jennie's POV

I woke up because I fell from my bed(+_+). Geez. Lisa was still sleeping soundly...I thought it would be better if I'll just go back to sleep.

I got back on my bed and then under my covers. I decided to look at Instagram just 1 time. I opened it and I had a message from Jimin right away.

Heyy.....
-jimibts

Hi, GM
-jennierubyjane

Gm,whatcha doing?
-jimibts

Nothing just fell from my bed 😂😂
-jennierubyjane

Omg, are you okay? 😂😂
-jimibts

Yeah, I am okay... what are you doing?
-jennierubyjane

Talking to my babygirl..
-jimibts

Who exactly?
-jennierubyjane

You 😂❤️
-jimibts

I went crazy after reading that. SHIT SHIT WHAT DO I REPLY WITH?

😋🖤
-jennierubyjane

Last night was fun, ey?😏
-jimibts

DON'T BRING THAT UP!!😣😂
-jennierubyjane

Lmao 😂😂
-jimibts

Did you practice for your song at MAMA?

(A/N: Okay listen here people, I decided to choose MAMA becuz they have lot of Jenmin moments, and imagine that BlackPink also performed Kill This Love. Now back to the story)

Yeah we have,why?
-jennierubyjane

Nothing just asking.
-jimibts

Shit, I gotta go..hyung is calling my name.
-jimibts

K, byee 😘
-jennierubyjane

Bye babe😘❤️
-jimibts

As soon as I read the last message I heated up. Oh...my...god. I couldn't help bit to smile. I was his girlfriend and I can confirm it BECAUSE HE ASKED ME. I smiled and shut my phone.

I didn't wanted to get up from bed so I kept laying down. Eventually I fell asleep....again.

"Jennie get up!!" Someone said and I groaned. "UNNIE GET UP!!" The person said and I slowly opened my eyes. "What is it rosé?!" I said annoyed. "It freaking 12:34 am you planning to get up or what!?" She said and I got under my covers again. "UGHHH unnie get up!" She yelled and pushed me off the bed. "Geez calm the fuck down!" I said and got up. "what's the hurry?" I asked her. "We gotta practice remember?". "Ohhhhh okay just let me fresh up" I said and went to the washroom .

I did my morning routine and wore a oversized white shirt with some denim shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror pretty satisfied with my look.

"Jennie open the door.." I heard... someone say from the outside of the room. "Just a second" I said and went to the door and opened it. "Ooooo cute" lisa said looking at me. "you look pretty too, soo.... where were we going actually?" I asked her. "Nothing just gonna practice for MAMA". "Uh okay let's go then" I said and we both walked out to the girls.

"Hey, ready to go?" Jisoo said. "Yeah c'mon or we'll be late" Rosé said and we all walked out to Jisoo's car.

Jisoo on the driver seat, me on the passenger one and lisa and rosé at the back and then We drove off to our dance practice..place?

(A/N: Guys I am SO sorry Idk what that place is called so I just put ....'dance practice place' 😅. So..yeah, sorry)

We arrived after 15 minutes and then just straight went in and started practicing.

After 3 hours.

We have been practicing for 3 hours... seriously! We were still practicing because we were really nervous...for some Reason and wanted to just get some rest.

After another time practicing I just couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed to the ground in between practicing. "GEEZ LET'S JUST GET SOME REST BITCHES!!" I yelled catching my breath. "okay.... your right...we.. should..get some...rest" jisoo said and we all layed down on the floor catching our breaths.

I opened my phone and checked Instagram...just for some amusement... suddenly I got a text from Jimin but I was about to open it but someone else texted me from WhatsApp..I opened the message and I panicked...

To be continued~
________________________________
Hey guys sorry for this delay and hope you enjoyed and if you didn't....I don't give a shit about it and byee~~
_________________________________
(Hey Imma on Instagram too as jenmin_lover please go follow and like❤️)