Chapter 29

Allison's POV

We walked back to the hotel in much better spirits than when we left. Although I'm secretly hoping Victoria is gone when we get back.

When we walk in to the hotel room the only person there is Harry. He looks up from his phone and smiles at us, his dimple peeking out. He's such a cutie :)

"I can't believe you guys left me!" He says, his eyes widening.

"Why?" Zayn asks.

"She such a little brat." He growls.

I chuckle. "That's why we left."

"Are you sure it had nothing to do with the fact that you fancy Niall?" He asks.

I scowl at him. "I do NOT like Niall."

"Mhm sure you don't." He raises his eyebrows.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Your back!" Liam exclaims coming into the room.

"Yes we are!" Louis yells.

"What were you doing?" I ask him.

"Hiding." He smirks.

"Smart." I say nodding.

They all laugh. Just then Niall walks in.

"What are you all laughing about?" He asks smiling.

I stop laughing and look at the ground. The boys all quiet down a bit.

"Uhm nothing."Louis says awkwardly.

"Oh right. Yeah okay." He frowns.

"So Niall..." Louis starts.

Niall looks at him. "Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell us you were dating someone?"

He glances at me uncomfortably. "I just wanted to keep it a secret for now."

"But we wouldn't have told anyone." Harry says.

"Yeah but I didn't want it to accidentally get out yet. You know how our fans are." Niall tells him.

"Whatever you say Niall." Liam says.

"So what did you guys do today?" Niall directs the question at me, Louis, and Zayn.

"We went to Toys R Us." Zayn answers him.

"But I thought we were going to all go together? I told you guys I wanted to go." Niall's face falls.

"Yeah and you haven't been around." Louis responds.

Niall looks at me. I shrug and walk back towards my room. I don't want to get involved.

Coming on tour has started to seem like a mistake. Too much drama has taken place and I'm starting to question staying.

But what will the guys think? Will they be upset I'm thinking about going home? Would they keep in touch? I doubt Niall will even care.

With too many thoughts crowding my mind, I lay down to try to sleep. As I drift my main thought is going home.

A/N Heyyyy guys!! So it's been a really long time. Or at least it feels like it. I don't want to make excuses but I have been really busy. Lots has happened and I didn't have the time nor the right mindset to keep writing. I had major writers block.

Anywho I have no idea where this chapter went. It just happened. So PLOT TWIST!!

Mwahahahaha!! XP

LOVE YA GUYS!!! <3
-abseyjan ^..^