Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Rayleigh's POV

After we went bowling we went out for pizza. Hangin out with the 1D boys was so much fun! Us girls got along great with the boys and we were having a blast!

"Ray!" Allison yelled at me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I looooove you!" She said smiling.

"Love you to Alli-Budowi!" I told her laughing when she stuck her tongue out.

She hates that nickname. That's why I call her it. She was so tired that she was laughing at everything. Bri was snuggling with Harry.

They were so cute together. So was Niall and Allison who looked like they were denying their feelings for each other. I'm gonna have to have a talk with Allison.I thought to myself.

"Is it just me or do your friends have a thing for Harry and Niall?"

I look over and find Liam looking at me.

"Um yeah." I said looking at him. "But Al won't admit it. Bri might but not Al."

"Why?" He asked a confused look on his face.

"Because she's Alli. She won't admit she likes a guy who's one older than her and two he's famous." I told him.

"Oh. Well they are cute together and I think Niall likes her too." He told me.

I watched them and smiled as they goofed off. They'd be cute together. I guess I'll just have to convince her of that.

A/N Heyyyyyy guys!! Sorry I haven't updated for a couple a days. Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm having a bit of writers block. Will you forgiiiiive me? :) Haha thanks for reading. Oh and I wanna thank my bff Brianna and my sis Sarah for being a huge support while I'm writing this. My sis is the one who reads it all before I put it on. Haha thanks again for reading!!!! LOVE YA!!!!

- abseyjan