Chapter 24

Allison's POV

We are waiting at the airport for Brianne and Rayleigh's plane to be called right now.

I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. Harry had his arms around Brianne and Liam was cuddling with Rayleigh.

Two arms wrap around me and pul me against a warm chest. I look up and see Lou's looking at me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I guess." I whisper, not trusting my voice.

His arms tighten and he looks at me sadly.

"This is really hard for you isn't it?" He asks.

"Yeah. I mean I'm always around them, so them leaving is gonna be very upsetting." I tell him.

"Yeah, I get it. But I'll be there for you." He tells me.

"Thanks Lou." I say, my voice cracking.

I squeeze my eyes shut to keep myself from crying. This is so hard.

"All passengers for Flight #563 to Allentown Pennsylvania please start boarding the plane. Flight #563 please start boarding." The voice over the loud speaker says.

Me, Bri, and Ray all look at each other. We all walk towards the plane doors.

"I'll miss you guys." I whisper.

"We will miss you too Alli." Brianne says.

Her arms wrap around me, tight. We says there for a couple seconds before she pulls back and goes to Harry.

Ray walks over from saying goodbye to Liam.

"You be good Alli-Budowi." Ray tells me, chocking on sobs.

"I will Raylala." I whisper.

We hug tightly and stay like that until Bri and Zayn separate us.

They walk onto the plane right before the door closes. I have my head buried in Zayns shoulder and he is holding me tight.

After a little while he picks me up and carries me to the van. He hands me in and puts me in someone else's arms. I shift a bit until I recognize the shirt. Louis.

He holds me on his lap until we get to the hotel, then hands me through the van doors into Liam's arms. Liam carries me the rest of the way to the rooms and sits me on my bed. Louis walks in.

"Why don't you get rest some rest?" He asks/states.

I nod my head and close my eyes. I hear them both walk out close the door and that's when I lose it.

Sobs rack body and tears stream from my eyes. I try to muffle them by hiding my head in the pillow but it doesn't work. Someone walks in.

They scoop me into their arms and I immediately recognize him by his smell. Niall.

Niall rocks me back and forth, running his hands over my head an back, whispering things in my ear until I finally calm down.

I lay in his arms completely exhausted, and start to drift off.

"Thank you Niall." I whisper before I lose consciousness.

As I drift of he says something, but in my dream state I must have confused his words. Because it sounded like he said....

"I will always take care of you, my princess."

A/N hey guys! So what do ya think?

Um idk what to say in this authors note....

Um thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!!

LOVE YA!!

-abseyjan <3