Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Allison's POV

It was almost at the end of the movie when Louis got up to go to the bathroom and Harry went to get food. I ended up with my head buried in Niall's chest almost the whole time the movie was on.

That movie is so scary. The boys thought it was funny how scared I was. But hey that movie is freaky. Niall had his arms wrapped around me still.

He was quite comfortable to cuddle with. Wait we weren't cuddling. We were watching a movie and he was protecting me. Man I need to stop my thoughts from wondering so much.

Just as the credits were rolling on screen, Louis and Harry jumped over the couch, grabbed me, and yelled "Boo!"

And of course I started screaming. All the others were laughing and Lou and Harry looked quite proud of themselves.

"You jerks! Why in the world would you do that?" I yelled.

"Cause we wanted to see you jump. Duh." Lou said.

"You are going to get it." I told them, glaring.

"Oooo I'm so scared!" Harry said, with mock fear.

"You should be. Just remember, I'm going on tour with you." I threatened.

They gave each other worried looks. Zayn was laughing his head off and Liam just looked annoyed.

"Haha you guys forgot I was going with you didn't you?" I said laughing.

"Um what are you planning to do to us?" Harry asked, sounding slightly scared.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Just remember," I said pointing at them. "Expect the unexpected."

"Should we be worried?" Harry asked Bri and Ray.

"Probably." Ray answered with a smirk.

"Oh great." He groaned.

A/N Heyyyyguyyyyys! Wasup? Sorry it's short but the next chapter or so will be longer. My bff Bri is gonna be helping me write. She totally awesome. Butttt yeah.

LOVE YA!!!!!

-abseyjan <3