~You Fight After Hearing Him Talk Anout Your Sex Life~

Seokijn

Seokijn

"Please can we talk without yelling at one another?" Jin requests

"Please can we talk without yelling at one another?" Jin requests. You were too stubborn to back down "No! You..What we do in our bedroom is between us! You and I Jin, it is between myself and my husband. It should not be broadcasted to anyone else."
"It's just sex." Jin offered. "That makes me feel like a two dollar whore Seokijn. What made you think you have the right to talk about this?"
"The boys were talking about their sex lives."
"Shame on all of you then! What happens between a man and his wife is private!" Jin rubs his eyes "What do you want me to say? That I am sorry, that I made a mistake. Well I am sorry. I did not know you would be this upset about me discussing our sex life."
"Promise to never talk about it again?"
"I promise."
"Then I forgive you." You grab his waist and pulled him close only to give him a kiss.

Yoongi

Yoongi butt dialed you earlier

Yoongi butt dialed you earlier. You were to hang up, except when your name was mentioned, your curious piqued. Covering the receiver end, you listened.
"Y/N likes to be blindfolded and cuffed." Yoongi commented.
You furrowed your brows; there is no way He is talking about your sex life!
Yoongi continued to talk, like its the easiest thing in the world to discuss.

You had choice words for your husband.

Storming into the room, where you surprised all the members, you poked a finger into Yoongi's chest "Why would you tell them about what happens in our bedroom? You should have been a gentleman and declined to answer any questions about that!"
"Y/N." Yoongi attempted. "No. No no, this is betrayal. I always thought of you as someone I could trust."
"It is only us talking about having sex."
"But it is intimate. I give myself to you, and now everyone knows. So thank you for telling everyone what we do." You spit.