Say Thanks to Pregnancy.

This will be my first Imagine, please have mercy on my soul!🥰

Cookies were on your mind. They were your only thoughts, they plagued you. The sensation of chewy cookies.
Your phone balanced between one of your shoulders and your ear, your husband J-Hope on the other end. "We will be home within an hour." He reminds.
"Great." You replied. "That will give me time to bake cookies." You cheered. "Are those cookies for me, your hard working husband, or for my pregnant wife and our daughter?" He teased. You laughed "I am insulted. Of course they are for us J-Hope. And besides she is craving them. Blame your daughter."
"Will they be sugar cookies? If yes, you should bake a double batch. They are my favorite cookies."
"Consider it done, babe. You just focus on coming home. We both love you." You kiss into the phone.
"Okay love. See you in an hour. Love you."
Hearing the beeping sound, J-Hope ended the call. You put your phone on the spice rack, and opened open your cookbook.

But not before reaching over and grabbing your apron. You tie it over your clothes, giggling when you see how your belly pushes the fabric out.
J-Hope would want to see this, you decided. Taking a quick photo you caption it 'My Hoeseok mini helper💝'

Focusing your attention back on the cookbook you start by grabbing a large bowl

As you scooped the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, your phone lit up, alerting it was a text from J-Hope. Excitedly, you reach for your phone, but over exert yourself. The bowl fell to the ground, surprising you.
Jumping back, you bring a hand to your bump "Did that frighten you Hana? Are you okay? It is okay." You reassure. Hana kicked your belly.
"Let's see if we can salvage anything of these cookies." You say.

A hand on the cabinet supported you as you tried to bend down. Except, at that moment, your back had a spasm, the newest ailment to your pregnancy. You cried out, and lost your balance, guiding yourself onto your knees. A hand rubs your back while with your free hand it rubbed your belly, both alleviating your pain from pregnancy.
"Well Hana, I guess we will be cookie less until your daddy comes home." You commented. Hana reacts by giving you a small move.
"Since we will be here until your dad comes home, we might as well talk to one another. Get comfortable."
Using the momentum you gathered, you flipped from your knees, to a sitting position "Is that better baby?" You questioned. "It is for me."