Shining Moment •Requested•

•R e q u e s t e d• 🎀
22marshmellows

•R e q u e s t e d• 🎀 22marshmellows

J-Hope~

"But I really would like to hear you sing some more

"But I really would like to hear you sing some more." J-Hope commented. You removed your necklace, the one that J-Hope purchased for you, just for tonight. "Why though? You saw my performance." You replied.
"I know." He shrugged "But, you have this grace that pulls me in babe. You are a magnet." 
"Promise that you will not laugh at me?"
J-Hope crosses his heart.
"Okay okay. Go sit down on the bed." You pointed. He giggled and ran to sit on the edge of the bed.
"Why am I doing this?" You whispered.
"Come on! Come on." J-Hope whined.
"Any requests?" You ask.
J-Hope only groaned.
But you giggled "Get ready babe."

Your hips started first, then you turned around.
You begin to sing, and walk closer to J-Hope. He in return clapped his hands.

Once the hook started, you began the choreography.

This is when you really started to smile, the choreography was your strong suit.

J-Hope watched you with wide eyes.

You spun around, only to bump into J-Hope. He danced with you, making you laugh out.
It ended when you jumped on J-Hopes back.

You kissed his neck "How did you know the dance babe?"
"I have my ways. You were even better than the performance you gave earlier tonight babe."
You squeezed his shoulders "Thank you for believing in me."

Namjoon~