"But you gotta admit those dance parties we had were fun." I said laughing beside her.

"Yup!"

"Ah!" Ema exclaims beside me.

"What?" I ask.

"I forgot my cellphone downstairs." She says.

"Let me get it, you change first." I say, she nods her head and I left.

I was walking down the hallway and heard loud noises, heh~ I wonder what they're doing? I walked closer and heard the voices more clearly. I saw them drinking, but they don't see me.

"Is there something wrong with our beloved Subaru?" I heard Tsubaki say. I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice.

'His teasing will draw unnecessary trouble and anger.' I thought.

"What do you mean love? How trivial." I heard Subaru say.

'See? Now the birthday boy is pissed.' I thought rolling my eyes.

"You? Saying that it's trivial?" Tsubaki says as he wraps his arm around Subaru.

"Goddamit Tsubaki, that dude is drunk. Don't provoke him." I mumbled to myself.

"Aren't you interested in our little sisters?" Tsubaki says in a tone that's somehow irritating me.

"I-I didn't say anything like that!" Subaru says flustered and angrily.

'I swear I will hit Tsubaki with my slippers right now.' I thought.

"Then what do you think of them then?" Tsubaki I swear to God I will beat you up.

There was a silent pause.

"See? You are interested in them." Tsubaki says.

"I really will hit you, you-" I start mumble until I was cut off by a loud voice.

"To be honest, they're annoying!" I hear Subaru say.

My face had a glare, you can see it in my eyes.

"It's always been us guys, and then these two girls suddenly show up into the picture!" He exclaims.

"Hooh~ Is that so?" I mumbled to myself as I smirk.

'I think I'm enjoying this.' I thought with the same smirk on my face.

"Ever since they came, I have to be careful when I use the bathroom." 

"And I can't take my top off when I'm training."

'Just take your shirt off for fucks sake, Ema and I have been to beaches. How many guys do think have their tops off?' I thought as I facepalmed at Subaru.

There was a pause of silence between them, dear lord. I thought I was gonna see some sort of funny drunk fight, but all I got was a drunkard talking behind our backs.

The poor guy doesn't even mean it, he's just a tsun like Yuusuke, or a dandere. Yeah a dandere fits him more better.

"I'm gonna wash my face." I hear Subaru say, I sigh to myself. 

I sat on the railings and waited for him to see me here. I hear the footsteps getting closer by each step, I then see him. He stops in his trail as he saw me, he looks horrified, I on the other hand had a smirk on my face.

"Yo." I said as I gave him a two finger salute.

"D-Did you hear-" Before he finished, I cut him off.

"Yup, but don't worry. I'm not exactly hurt by it to be honest, you're drunk and Tsubaki did kinda provoke you into saying words you don't mean." I said as I sigh.