"No doctor can cure it. It's because I too have the exact same illness..." He was about to touch Ema, but I interfered.

"You want me to drag you to a hospital? Trust me, the doctors I know could definitely cure you. But I can't guarantee that it'll be painless." I said with a creepy smile on my face as I held my pepper spray.

"Ahaha... Just kidding~... aha" He says as he did what Tsuabaki did a while ago. Laugh awkwardly and backed away.

I felt someone behind me and I turned around seeing someone's chest, I look up and it was Iori. I smiled at him, he smiles back with a pink hue on his cheeks.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks looking at me and Ema.

"Huh? Sure." I replied.

"Why did you both changed your hairstyles today?" He asks.

"Oh, Louis-san did these for (Y/n) and I." She says.

"'It's a party', he says." I continued.

"I see, it really suits you." He says to both of us, but he was mostly looking at me.

I then pet him on the head as if he was kid.

"You're such a charmer aren't you, huh Iori?" I said giggling a bit as I continued to pet him on head.

"Wahh... you're hair is so soft.." I said totally engrossed in playing with his hair, this time I used both hands to feel his hair more.

'But Karma's hair drives me crazy, it feels so good to touch and it smells amazing!' I thought giggling.

I then felt my hands taken away, I realized it was Azusa.

"I think that's enough (Y/n), I don't think Iori can handle anymore." He says chuckling at Iori.

"Ah! Sorry about that." I said awkwardly.

"(Y/n) loves anything that is soft and huggable." I hear Ema said beside me.

"Yeah, I couldn't control myself.. Haha."

"I-It's okay.." Iori says as he covers his mouth and backed away from me, he was really fidgety for some reason.

-time skip-

We were all now sitting down and we were waiting for Subaru to blow the candles, Ema was ready to take a picture.

Once he blew all the candles out, we all told him a 'happy birthday' and a 'congratulations'. Ema and I sliced the cake and passed it to the brothers.

"Yummy!! Big sisters' cake is the best in the world." Wataru says as he ate the cake, Ema and I giggled at his reaction.

Tsubaki and Yuusuke were bickering about the cake and Yuusuke decided to eat it, once he tasted it he exclaimed that it was really good.

I took a lot of pictures and it was hilarious.

-time skip-

We were in Ema's room and relaxing, Ema was looking through the camera and I was beside her looking at the pictures we took.

"Having a big family feels nice, don't you think (Y/n)?" Ema asks.

"Yeah, it's fun." I replied while poking Oli's cheek.

"This house too noisy sometimes." Juli says beside Ema.

"But it's really fun." Ema replies.

"Something like celebrating noisily. Usually it's (Y/n) who does that, shouting happy birthday to me and blasting music to make it like a party." Ema says.