116-118

C116

"The snow at night is also very beautiful!"

It was also rare for Ye Yizhe to feel that such a life was good. Ever since he met the Crown Prince, he had felt that the days he lived with the Crown Prince were very fast. The Crown Prince had obviously turned his heart upside down, but he had become addicted to it.

"I wonder if Wuxin is in a hurry to go back to Beijing?" Ye Yizhe asked. In the silent night, there were only the footsteps of the guards outside and the sound of the carriage wheels turning, so Ye Yizhe's inquiry was very obvious.

Shang was lost in thought. It seemed that there was nothing going on in the capital. What was more important was her love of freedom. It was strange how she was lazy but also fond of freedom. Although her current status forced her to live in the capital, the freedom in her bones was indelible. Now that there was a chance, she had to take a few more steps.

"Does Yizhe have any plans?" Shang Wuxin leaned against the wall of the carriage, the Night Pearl shone softly on Shang Wuxin's face. If one did not look into those eyes, they would only think that this youth was a gentle and kind person.

Ye Yi Zhe thought for a moment and shook his head embarrassedly. He had only two things in his life, one was to expand the business in his hands and busy earning money, and the other was to gather herbs everywhere before starting to develop various kinds of medicinal plants.

Shang Wuxin looked at Huan Mubai, and sure enough, Huan Mubai also shook his head.

"Lin Jia Er, slow down. Don't rush back to Beijing!" Shang Wuxin ordered Lin Jia Er who was standing outside. Since the three of them didn't know where to go, why not slow down and take a look at the scenery along the way and experience different customs and practices?

Since there was only one horse carriage, Shang Wuxin rested on the horse grass, and so did Huan Wuche and Ye Yizhe. However, the three of them did not sleep the entire night. The reason why Huan Wuche and Ye Yizhe did not want to sleep was because they saw the Crown Prince sleeping so unwillingly, while the reason why Shang Wuxin was wary of their gazes was because their gazes could not sleep. After all, she had not truly believed in the two of them yet, so she was very wary of their gazes.

When Lin Jia Er found an inn, it was already early in the morning. When Shang Wuxin opened his eyes, he saw that Huan Mubai and Ye Yi Zhe were still staring at him. The two of them did not expect that the crown prince would suddenly open his eyes, causing them to blush, afraid of being seen by the crown prince.

The manager of the inn was still standing there listlessly in the morning. He knew that this group of people were rich even if all the servants were dressed so well. The smile on his face became even more flattering as he hurriedly asked Lin Jia Er, "Does the guest need to stay at the inn?"

Lin Jia Er looked at the inn and found that it was not bad, he said, "Give me three best rooms, then give me some ordinary rooms!" The Crown Prince, the Minister of the Left, and the Godly Doctor wanted to each have a room, and some of their subordinates wanted to hide and protect the Crown Prince.

The manager hesitated and said, "I'm really sorry, but there is only one superior room left, but there are many inferior rooms. Why don't we just move in first?" However, the steward knew that he shouldn't have said such words when he saw the three men walking out from the carriage. How could these three extremely noble men stay in such a low-grade room? Even the best room in their inn had insulted such a man.

Lin Jia Er looked at the Crown Prince with some difficulty. Although Lin Jia Er looked at the last room that should be reserved for the Crown Prince, Lin Jia Er could not open his mouth when he thought of the other two Young Masters, so he could only ask, "Young Master?" "How about the three of you stay in one room?"