36-43

C36

The sun was just right, and the breeze was warm.

The citizens no longer appeared in the streets in famine. What needed to be done would be done, and the former governor would be killed. The citizens of Phoenix City could also go out for a living.

At this time, Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche had been sent by Shang Wuxin to do other things, and it was not that Shang Wuxin was not willing to enslave these two, but that Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to find these two people wandering around in front of him from time to time.

Therefore, Shang Wuxin flattered the two of them with the principle of not taking advantage of the bastards, because he knew that if it was just food alone, it would not solve the problem of Fengzhou City. Although he really did not care about other people's lives, but since she had done so, it was necessary for her to act first.

Shang had no intention of letting Huan Moche go to another city to collect seeds. Now that he had returned and had the soldiers distribute seeds to each household, some seeds that could easily survive would sprout out very quickly, and it wouldn't be long before they were harvested.

But when the harvest was done, it would take at least a few more months, and the food they brought with them was only enough for the people to live for a month. That was why Shang had no intention of letting Leng Yu Feng and the young and strong men of the city go hunting in the mountains.

After giving the task to the two of them, Shang Wuxin became idle. Occasionally, he would hear people bowing respectfully to him while walking in the city. Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to walk around the city, so with a light movement, he went to a mountain behind Fengzhou City to take a walk.

The forest was filled with endless trees, and the light of the sun shone down upon the forest. Here, it was natural, natural, and unadorned. It was a scene of unadorned elegance, accompanied by the waves of pine trees.

Shang Wuxin walked slowly up the mountain, enjoying the scenery of nature. His breathing seemed to have become smoother, but just as he was about to reach the summit, he saw a person squatting in front of him, and Shang Wuxin stopped in his tracks.

Those who were squatting also heard the footsteps, or rather, they heard the footsteps earlier. However, they did not turn around nor did they see any movement. He squatted there, but Shang Wuxin could not see his face clearly, only knowing that a man in white was bandaging an injured animal.

Shang was not in the mood to know that the animal had escaped from another mountain after being injured, as Cold Feather Maple had been hunting in another mountain with the civilians these few days. The little animal was lucky enough to escape and even ran into a person who bandaged it.

Shang Wuxin did not pay much attention to the others. Although it was strange that this person would appear here, she did not feel any killing intent. Therefore, Shang Wuxin only walked to the top of the mountain cautiously, her white robes fluttering in the wind.

A gust of wind blew, and Shang Wuxin's black hair fluttered in the wind. At this moment, the crouching man suddenly smelled an extremely light fragrance. It was better than any other fragrance he had ever smelled. It was even a thousand times better than the medicinal fragrance he loved.

The man picked up the wrapped animal in his hands and stood up to look at the young man who was about to walk past him. His long black hair casually hung down, brushing across his thin shoulders and chest, like a painting of the mountains and rivers sprinkled with gold. The young man's eyes narrowed as he looked at the scenery around him. She only wore a plain white robe, but gave off an enchanting aura. Her jade-like white fingers swept across the white wildflower, and her pale pink lips raised a faint smile. It was a demonic smile. At that moment, he even wished that he was the flower that got a smile from this person.