12-21

C12

"Ha ha-ha ha-ha ..." Juan's maniacal laughter resounded from the carriage. When the laughter stopped, the voice continued, "Minister Bai, you are in charge of the social etiquette of Shang Country. What do you think?"

Cyber Books? Everyone was shocked! Minister Bai was rather respected by the emperor in Shang Country. Moreover, Minister Bai was the official of the imperial court, Qing Lian, and he never fought for the position of a partisan. More importantly, Minister Bai was the old official who was in charge of the ceremonies of Shang Country.

At this very moment, everyone saw an elderly man stand up from the small tea stall. The elderly man was dressed in an ordinary gray shirt but was in high spirits. Even though he was already over fifty years old, he was still as agile as a fly, without a single strand of gray in his hair.

Minister Bai came to the side of the Crown Prince's carriage respectfully and made a standard gift: "This subject shall participate in the Crown Prince's Palace!" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Seeing the court official, Bai Shangshu, giving such a respectful salute, everyone knelt on the floor and spoke with a hint of respect in their voice, "Participate in the crown prince!" Even though there were so many people kneeling outside and there was an official of the imperial court, the crown prince still did not come out of the carriage. This made many people who wanted to catch a glimpse of the crown prince disappointed.

"Dispense!" Minister Bai stood up and glanced at the tightly shut carriage. He had seen the Crown Prince before, but the Crown Prince was still cowardly, and now it seemed that was not the case at all. How could a timid person possess such an imposing manner? Would a timid person discover him just by not being able to ride the carriage? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

However, this kind of dazzling sight made Shang Chen uneasy, especially when Minister Bai saw the dissatisfaction in his eyes. Even though he was a prince, he was still a little afraid of this Minister Bai, and his mother had repeatedly warned him to please this Minister Bai, but now ...

"Minister Bai is an old official of both dynasties. Imperial Father has always praised Minister Bai as a model of the rites of the Shang Country. I and a few of my imperial brothers and sisters have been fortunate enough to receive his teachings. What do you think of Shang Bai today?" The Crown Prince's voice was indifferent. There was no anger or dissatisfaction in his voice, but it made people feel a chill down their necks.

Shang Chen wanted to reprimand or mock the crown prince, but he saw Minister Bai look at him with dissatisfaction, and then he heard Minister Bai's voice resound through the bustling streets, "This subject is ashamed of the emperor's disrespect towards the crown prince, the eldest prince is the eldest prince, yet he's so humble. This subject will definitely inform His Majesty and improve this unorthodox attitude!"

Shang Chen was panicking. Minister Bai wanted to take advantage of him. If his father knew what he had done, he wouldn't be used so heavily in the future. The more important princes didn't know how they would attack him from behind.

"Minister Bai!" Shang Chen looked at Minister Bai with a smile and said, "This duke was only joking with royal brother. royal brother is too stingy, how can I be the crown prince of a country like this!"