211-215

C211

"Young Master Han, you need to focus on recuperating, remember not to use your inner strength at will!" After Cheng Shi checked Han Xuanhao's pulse, he quickly left the bedroom and prepared to get some medicine. Even though Young Master Han was usually very docile by the crown prince's side, Cheng Sheng could still feel the aura belonging to a powerful expert from close proximity to him. Furthermore, the murderous gaze from Han Li's pulse to Young Master Han's eyes almost made his hands shake from the experience of the crown prince.

Han Xuanhao nodded and asked, "Is the crown prince outside?" Now, Han Xuanhao was filled with regret. He knew that he had acted rashly, and more importantly, he could feel Shang Wuxin's anger now.

Cheng Shi nodded and left the chamber, afraid that Han Xuanhao would continue asking questions. One had to know that his master was the crown prince. Young Master Han himself could only admire him but not say too much. The most important thing about the Blood Shang Army was loyalty, absolute loyalty.

"Crown Prince!" When Cheng Shi walked out of the chamber, he saw the crown prince standing there, seemingly unaffected by his actions, but the aura around the crown prince seemed to have grown stronger, as if it could freeze at any moment. Cheng Shi had never seen this kind of crown prince, so he hurriedly said, "Young Master Han's injuries are already stable, this subordinate will give the prescription to Senior Fearless, as long as it does not take ten days, it should be fully healed!"

Cheng Shi wanted to run away as soon as he finished his sentence, but the Crown Prince didn't dare to leave his place. After a long time, he heard the Crown Prince's voice, "Go down!"

Shang Wuxin was about to enter to check on Han Xuanhao, but when he reached the door of the chamber, he stopped in his tracks. It was not that she did not see Han Xuanhao's recklessness, more importantly, she knew that if Han Xuanhao had wanted to escape from the start, there was a eighty percent chance that he would rely on Han Xuanhao's martial arts. However, Han Xuanhao did not, which meant that this man was using this method to vent his anger.

Shang Wuxin did not guess wrongly, given Han Xuanhao's martial arts skills, it would be no problem for him to escape from the very beginning. However, Han Xuanhao was looking for an enemy for Shang Wuxin because of his displeasure with Shang Wuxin's matter, but Han Xuanhao also had another plan, which was to investigate the enemy for Shang Wuxin.

Of the two people, one calmed down outside the hall while the other sat uneasily in the hall. Just as Shang Tong was about to leave, he saw Han Xuanhao walking out of the bedroom.

Han Xuan Hao was still wearing his somewhat tattered red robe. If the red robe Han Xuan Hao wore at noon was a temptation, then the current Han Xuan Hao's pale face looked slightly sad and pitiful.

"Xin Er!" Han Xuanhao held his breath as he shouted timidly. Looking at Shang's attitude, Han Xuanhao felt even more upset. He hurried to Shang's side, but started to cough due to the urgency of his footsteps.

"Cough, cough!" Han Xuanhao covered his mouth and arrived at Shang Wuxin's side. He was about to grab Shang Wuxin's arm, but was stopped by Shang unwittingly. Moreover, Shang unwittingly moved his feet to leave, which stirred up Han Xuanhao. He grabbed Shang Wuxin's waist from behind, ignoring his own injuries.

Shang Wuxin was ready to push Han Xuanhao away at the first moment, but upon thinking of Han Xuanhao's injury, he could hear Han Xuanhao coughing uncontrollably, so he changed his hand posture and did not push Han Xuanhao away. Instead, he placed his hand on Han Xuanhao's waist.

Behind him, Han Xuanhao's bitter face suddenly lit up as he held Shang Wuxin even tighter. Han Xuanhao placed his head on Shang Wuxin's shoulder and kissed his cheek, then he admitted his mistake, "Xin'er, I know I was wrong!"