151-155

C151

C151

"Has the emperor's illness recovered yet?"

"The morning assembly is so free every day, how can I do that?"

"Minister Bo, have you been summoned by the Emperor?" A court official asked as he looked at Bai Shangshu, who was standing calmly in the hall. The other court officials were also listening in on the commotion. In the imperial court, only President Bai was trusted by the emperor. However, the emperor was suddenly very ill this time. Every day, he would head over early to meet them before leaving. He hadn't even seen the emperor before.

With his hands behind his back, Minister Bai's face showed no anxiety or worry. "This subject has never seen Your Majesty, but I believe that His Majesty will definitely have a healthy dragon constitution!"

The people saw that they could not get any useful information from Bai Shangshu, so they looked towards Minister Zuo who was standing there. Recently, many things in the court had been dealt with by the Minister Zuo, and although many people were not convinced, so what?

Illusory Mo Che wore a blue robe with red lips and white teeth. His exquisite appearance seemed as though it was carved from fine jade. Although his appearance was not as handsome as an ordinary man's, it was still calm and composed, carrying along the elegance and bearing of a court, as if it was natural for people to overlook his age and appearance, as if they would overlook the disharmony of the magnificent hall, as if they would overlook his different court uniform.

Looking at the crowd's gaze, Huan Mo Che thought of today's matters and was somewhat happy. That pair of peach blossom eyes carried a trace of a true smile, and the warm voice carried a warmth unique to the crown prince. "The emperor has made his decision, let us do our duty as subjects!"

"The crown prince has arrived!" Eunuch Xu's voice rang out. However, the voice that rang out was not that of the king, but rather that of the crown prince, who had almost never been to the imperial court.

Shang Wuxin followed Eunuch Xu into the main hall, wearing a wide-sleeved white robe. His pair of eyes were as calm as water, sparkling like a gem. His butterfly-like eyelashes were raised at a perfect angle. Her white and smooth forehead, two eyebrows like distant mountains Mo Di, a straight nose, thin chin, exquisite to the point that people feel that everything is the love of heaven! As Prince Shang walked, he saw a beautiful scene. It was a beautiful face, but it was suppressed by the proud and aloof atmosphere. It was a strange contrast, and it was especially shocking.

The crowd saw that the crown prince was not standing on top of the imperial court. Instead, he was following Eunuch Xu up the steps. Eunuch Xu placed a large golden chair carved with a python under the Dragon Throne.

"What does the crown prince mean by this?" An official said in dissatisfaction. The Emperor had not abdicated, yet the Crown Prince was already acting so arrogantly. Although the Crown Prince was not sitting on a dragon throne, the chair he was seated on was only placed on one. The meaning was obvious.

Shang didn't even have the heart to look at the official. After all, he was one of the Duke of Qing's henchmen. At this moment, the Duke of Qing was standing there without avoiding the gazes of the crown prince. However, he was astonished in his heart that a child like the crown prince would look at him with such deterrence, causing him to be unable to look him straight in the eye.

Duke Qing looked at Eunuch Xu, who was standing next to the Crown Prince. "Eunuch Xu?" "The Crown Prince feels that he can take the throne's place now!" As he spoke, the officials from the Duke of Qing's faction stepped forward to punish the Crown Prince, while the Crown Prince was led by the Minister of the Left. They remained silent.