103

C103

"Has General Leng left yet?" Shang Wuxin asked before she opened her eyes.

Fearless took the crown prince's clothes and prepared to change his clothes. When he heard the crown prince's question, he looked at the crown prince lying on the bed with his eyes closed and sighed in his heart. General Leng was a very good person and a very good helper for the future crown prince, and he was also very loyal to the crown prince. Even the man who knew about the crown prince was deeply moved. However, the Crown Prince seemed to have no love for General Leng. He thought that General Leng, who had left today, would occasionally look at the Crown Prince's sleeping quarters so that he could ask the Crown Prince to send him off!

"Yes, General Leng has left the capital with tens of thousands of men before dawn!" He stood beside the bed fearlessly. "General Leng seems to like the Crown Prince to send him off. Why doesn't the Crown Prince send him off after we've left the capital?" After all, the crown prince and General Leng had been getting along very well these days. At the very least, they were gentle with him.

Shang Wuxin stood up, her hair loose on her shoulders and covered her entire pillow. She squinted at the fearless figure standing beside the bed, "Departure is only for reunion!" She knew that today was the day that Leng Yufeng had left for the border. She knew that he had gone to the border to live or die, but this was not what Shang Wuxin cared about. If Leng Yufeng was strong enough to return to the capital alive, he would still be her sword.

"Right now, only Young Master Han and Young Master Huan are left in the mansion!" Dauntless sighed. The crown prince's residence used to be filled with the most respected men in the world: the Cold Star Pavilion's High Lord, the number one Young Master of Shang, the mighty general of Shang, the unparalleled modesty of the Nangong Kingdom, and a genius doctor who was admired by the world. Previously, he had been intrepid enough to not understand why these people would want to live in the crown prince's residence, but now he knew that they were all here for the crown prince. What expression would these people have?

"Crown Prince, are you awake?" A voice came from outside the door. It wasn't from Head Steward Hai nor a guard. Fearless immediately entered the bedroom but his complexion was extremely bad. He didn't wait for the Crown Prince to ask before reporting, "Crown Prince, Head Steward Hai is in trouble!"

Shang Wuxin stood up, looking worried. "What's going on?" In Shang Wuxin's eyes, Steward Hai was more important than Emperor Shang. Emperor Shang had only given him love but Emperor Shang also had a responsibility, but Steward Hai was full of love and protection for him. This was something Emperor Shang could not compare to, even if he defeated the Steward of Shang, he would not complain.

Fearless and fearless, Shang had no intention to put on his clothes and walked out of the bedroom. He looked at the guard standing there and asked with a voice that was lazy but cold enough to cause one to shudder. "What's going on?"

Manager Hai's martial arts were excellent. Normal people could not touch him, and he knew that if someone wanted to touch him, Shang Wuxin knew that they were coming for him. However, these people should not have done anything to him, this old man who was like a father to him.

The guard was shocked, but it was Shang Wuxin who had taught his subordinate courage. He quickly knelt down and said with guilt against the ground, "Today, Head Steward Hai wanted to go out to gather some stuff, but he ran into a sedan on the way back to the house. That sedan chair was not something his subordinates could defeat, but he had sent his subordinate back to report to the crown prince!"

Shang Wuxin was well aware of the situation. How could there be so many guards in a normal person's palanquin? Moreover, Steward Hai and the guard's kung fu was not bad. If the ordinary person was not an ordinary person, then it was on purpose, after all, no one knew about Steward Hai from the crown prince's residence.