His Boxers 9

By: @4Blackpink2016 aka Ana :D

"Wakey Wakey, Jin isnt making Bakey!!!" Jisoo shouted kicking Lisa's door open with Jin following behind her. "Did you say balcony? Why would I make a balcony?" Jin asked confused, to which Jisoo face palmed. "When did I say balc-I said "bakey" as in bacon, you fool" Jisoo answered shaking her head as she looked at him in disbelief. "I heard balcony half wit" Jin replied narrowing his eyes.

"Try me bit-" Jisoo came to a stop after turning to look at Lisa's bed. "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost??" Jin asked confused again as they looked at each other. "All these ghosts and I still can't find myself a boo"  They quoted together cackling, before she turned serious again looking in the same direction. "Turn.Around." She said signalling him to turn with her finger. He slowly turned and screamed when he saw what she was staring at.

"broshutupbeforeyouwakethemu-" Jisoo shushed him and pushed him toward the direction of the door until they heard someone yawn. They both froze and slowly turned to find a sleepy Lisa yawning.

"Run," Jin whispered as they both broke into a full on sprint and ran out the door.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and began to stretch but realized that she was being pinned down by someone's arms around her waist, cuddling her

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and began to stretch but realized that she was being pinned down by someone's arms around her waist, cuddling her. She slowly turned to the left and saw the person she remembered telling to sleep on the floor.

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU CUDDLING ME YOU, BUFFOON!?!?" Lisa screamed trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "5 more mins...please" Jungkook mumbled pulling Lisa closer to him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS??!!" She yelled, kicking him and breaking free from his hold, a THUD being heard as his body hit the floor.

"5 more minutes......that's all I asked for.......and she kicked me off bruh...." He mumbled tiredly under his breath attempting to climb back on the bed where Lisa was already sitting up-arms crossed and watching him.

"Didn't I tell you to sleep on the floor????" She continued, using her long legs to try and kick him again. Jungkook grabbed both of her legs and was about to say something but she hit him in the head with her pillow making him to stumble and slip, falling again.

"This girl just-whatever" He muttered incoherently standing back up and sitting on the chair she had next to her bed. He watched as she yelled at him her expression making her look like a kitten, "How cute" he thought as a small smile appeared on his face.

"I SAW YOU AND I SWEAR YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR WHEN I FELL ASLE-Why are you smiling like that??" She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion seeing his expression. "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!??! JUST WAIT TILL-" She resumed but stopped again seeing his smile grow wider. "Can you stop doing that???? It's weirding me out!!" she said scrunching her nose and leaning further away from him.

"Doing what??"

"You know what you're doing!!" 

"Smiling?"