His Boxers 4

Written by chuchuchu05
( The Maknae )

Lisa Manoban's Point of View

"Oh, yeah. Jungkook's looking for you, he said he wants to meet you," Bambam said, chuckling while my eyes started to widen.

"Oh, no," I said under my breath as Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé were laughing in delightfulness and kept hopping. "Will you guys stop that!?" I asked with a disbelief expression.

I turned to Bambam again when the three just walked away, laughing hysterically and bumping themselves to each other making them look like they are drunk.

"GOOD LUCK, LISA!" Jennie shouted and gave me a thumbs up with a smile and started walking away, laughing with the two. They suddenly started singing the Good Luck, Charlie theme song, "Hang in there, baby things are crazy, but I know your future's bright!"

I cursed under my breath and asked Bambam, "What...? Why does he want... to... see me?"

Bambam just gave a grin and patted my head, "He's at the basketball court, waiting for you."

I gulped down to my throat, feeling uneasy. I headed to where the court was. The pace of my heart was beating faster than ever like there was some horses racing inside. I stopped and stared at the door. I can see my hand was already reaching for me to open it.

I shouldn't have let Jennie gave me the dare. I should have just jumped off the window when she dared me that. Wait, that is a great idea! I should just injure myself and never come back to school, so that Jungkook won't talk to me.

I nodded to my plan and was about to turn away from the door, but I knew my plan had failed when I heard the door opened as someone grabbed my hand, pulling me inside the court.

I looked at his back figure as we walked together. I didn't bother pulling my hand away from his since I knew he could just pull me again and will make his grip even tighter.

The lights weren't on, but can still see because of the windows that gave enough sunlight.

You'll think it was some romantic scene, but the truth is it was not. It was horrid. Wanna change places? This is not some kind of Wattpad stories that you read on your devices.

We stopped at a particular end at the corner of the room. He suddenly turned around, facing me with a frown, "Where's my boxers?"

My breath hitched as soon as he spoke, I unknowingly fidget my fingers while looking at his brown orbs staring into mine.

Maybe if I acted innocent and not know what he was trying to say, maybe he'll think he is mistaken that I was the girl who stole his boxers. I'm so smart!

"I... have no-"

"Cut the act, I know you stole it. Now give it back."

Plan failed, now let me go for Plan C; Tell something random.

I sighed, "Just remember, that no one will ever be able to hate you more than you already hate yourself."

He gave me a confuse look while I faked a cry, "Love yourself, Jeon. Love yourself."

I felt him sighed and looked at the ceiling, feeling frustrated with me, "Look, where are my boxers?"