ⓅⓇⓄⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

Written by 4Blackpink2016

Slumber Party At Lisa's House

Lisa POV

"HEY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!!!" Rose sang loudly jumping around my room.

"KNOW YOUR IMPERFECTIONS EV-" Jisoo sang along before being cut off.

"You guys know it's supposed to be a slow song right?" Jennie said jumping on my bed.

"Yeah and?" they both replied turning towards her with a confused look.

"Then why are you guys-you know what never mind." Jennie said placing a chip into her mouth.

"No, please continue your sentence Jennie, I'd love to hear what you gotta say." Jisoo said smiling innocently towards her.

"I said-" Jennie started speaking.

"Whoever threw that paper your mom's a h*e" Rose said with a straight expression, before they busted up laughing hitting each other.

"Rose where did that language come from?" I asked pretending to look shocked.

"Jennie." she replied tying to stifle a laugh.

"That's what I tho-WAIT WHAT NO I DIDN'T!?!" Jennie yelled playfully hitting Rose on the shoulder.

As we laughed again an idea popped in my head.

"Hey, why don't we play Truth or Dare?" I suggested putting down the popcorn bag.

"Hmmmmm I don't know the last time we played I ended up almost kissing your neighbor across the street." Jennie said shivering at the thought.

"You gotta admit he was cute tho" Rose said grabbing a bag of chips.

"True, ain't gonna lie." Jisoo said plopping down on the bed.

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun!!" I yelled dragging them to the floor.

"Fine, fine." Jennie said sighing while we all sat.

"Okie Dokie, do you guys wanna use a bottle or just go in a specific order?" I asked as I made myself comfortable.

"Youngest to Oldest!!" they shouted in unison.

"Of course" I said sighing while they laughed.

"Okay, so i'll ask our beloved Maknae first." Jennie said sitting up straight.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"Dare." I said quickly without thinking.

"Ooh feeling bold?" Rose asked with an arched brow.

"She is, let's see what Jennie has in store for the poor child." Jisoo said smiling while looking at me.

"Let's see..." Jennie said pretending to think.

"Come on already" I said getting nervous.

"Steal Jeon Jungkook's favorite Iron Man Boxers." Jennie said with a smirk on her face.

"Okay, that's not so bad-WAIT HUH?!?!" I yelled with a horrified expression as they laughed clutching their sides.

"You heard me, you have to do it Lis." Jennie said sitting up with the same smirk.

"How am I supposed to that!?!" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself." she replied winking at me while I hit my head against the leg of my bed.

"Don't worry Lili, it's just some boxers." Jisoo said rubbing my back trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, just Jeon Jungkook's favorite Iron Man Boxers." Rose said as they all started laughing again.

"Oh how I love my friends", I sarcastically thought to myself watching them die of laughter.

"This is going to be just wonderful", I thought to myself again as I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

Author Note :

Hello guys this is 4Blackpink2016 and I just wanna thank you guys so much for reading!!

Don't forget to please vote and follow us!!!

Also go over to YouTube and help stream Jennie's SOLO M/V!!