His Boxers 3

Lisa snapped.

Written by 4Blackpink2016 (The CHARMING queen) 💙

guess who's here ;)

yeah, guess who was here!

Hmmmmmm Idk.........Arianna Grande and Taylor Swift? Nahhhhh can't be..............Betty and Veronica? Nope......I know who it is!! It's Jen and Chu!!!!!

.....this aint jenna... im veronica lodge...

Jenna is dead.

Chu: *plays Look What You Made Me Do by TayTay*

I-uh-the-who in-why-what-when-how-you-for-RIP, you will be missed.

Lisa's POV

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!!!" Jisoo yelled at the sleeping girl.

"Aghhhhhhhhh, what time is it?" I said massaging my temples and sitting up in my bed.

"Well, well, well look who's awake." Jisoo replied with a smirk leaning against my doorway.

"Yep, what's the time dude?" I asked her while my eyes slowly began to close again.

"4:30, why?" She replied walking towards me and sitting on my bed.

"Oh oka- wait 4:30!?!? Why did you guys wake me up so early!?!?" I replied leaning my head back into my pillows and blankets with a frustrated sigh.

"Because we're going on a trip!!" Jisoo sang excitedly dragging me up again by my arms.

"In our favorite rocket ship!!!" Rose sang equally as excited as she entered my room.

"Zooming through the sky!!" Jennie sang running into my room with a unicorn plushie.

"LITTLE EINSTEINS!!!" They sang climbing and jumping on my now VERY messy bed.

"Children, I'm friends with children." I mumbled to myself as I massaged my temples and got up.

I lazily walked towards the doorway and followed the smell of food. I smell deliciousness. 

"Lisa why are you smelling the air like that?" I heard Jennie ask.

"Fooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddd" I said sounding like a zombie.

"Oh well Jisoo cooked us some breakfast, we were waiting for you to eat." Rose asked putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Well I'm here now, so let's hurry this up." I said hurriedly walking towards the table.

"Wait." I said stopping to look at them.

"What?" They asked in unison confused about why I stopped.

"Why are you guys in my house?" I asked now as confused as they looked.

"Bruh do you not remember?" Jennie asked giving me her classic "Wtf Look".

"What do you mean?" I asked growing more confused.

"She really doesn't remember." Rose said in disbelief leaning on the counter.

"Hurry up and tell me what I don't remember!!" I yelled as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Okay so we had a sleepover last night here, and you kind of completed the dare Jennie gave you........" Jisoo said looking anywhere but at me.

"Wait what dare again?" I asked tilting my head and tapping my chin trying to remember.

"ThedarewhereyouhadtostealJeonJungkook'sIronManBoxers," Rose replied quickly, but I was quick to catch on.