Arc 3: Phase 2: Mission Delay?

Depuis le début

Yuko was not even affected, she decided to just play along." Awww, so that means I'm kicked out of the group?" She cooed, her sassiness still there.

Tensai gave a sigh, patience was often the key to handle her." No you're not, I'm just here to remind you to never do this again or else-" He was suddenly cut.

"Or else what!?" Yuko raised her voice, looking directly at him in the eyes. She was also about to add more words when she was beaten to it.

"Or else He might discover all of this and we're all going be going down the drain." Tensai replied back. He only used this as a way for the girl to listened up.

Yuko gave a sigh." Oh the boss." She said." I wonder what's He up to nowadays?" She wondered while slightly looking up towards the sky." I guess He's busy making his constitutional stuff of whatever it is ." She added, showing no interest of that certain subject.

"That's why you need to keep quiet!" Tensai said, scolding her for a little bit." You know that He's doing something suspicious." He added, referring to their boss' goals which was deemed ambitious and could cause destruction.

Yuko then raised an eyebrow and gave him a stern look." Then why did you join the organization in the first place?" She asked." If you're not into his dictatorship goals?" She said, while putting her hands on her hips.

"You're not really thankful that he gave you a second chance to live again."

Tensai kept quiet. He had a reason for joining the group, and that reason was to protect a certain loved one, which was a little sister of his, and he hadn't seen her in many years and had no idea what she already looked like. He still had that guilt of not being there for her.

The organization's main benefactor was indeed the business-minded individual, He recruited these members to his group and in exchange, he will help them fulfill their wishes, goals, and give them second chances. An offer that the young man can't resist just to protect her loved one.

As for Yuko, She just sarcastically shrugged it off." Awww, what a really nice and tragic story." She commented." It's really sad that it ended that way for you but try to looked on the bright side!" She lamely tried to cheer him up.

"Oh and do you really think that this plan of yours is going to work at all?" She added." Like no one is really on your side to be honest." She said.

Tensai gave a sigh yet again." That's why I need time to keep on eye on those three newcomers, they might be the ones that can help." He explained, he had the feeling that these three would be the major changers to the game.

Yuko rolled her eyes as if she wasn't interested about it." Suit yourself." She said, before looking at the blank space with her thoughts working inside her mind.

It was also at this time that the young man continued to speak." Any updates on your mission? He asked." And do you even get along with him?"

Yuko snapped from her thoughts and turned to the older member." So far, it's going fine, I never that I would be in charge on monitoring a guy, from those Akatsuki, and who is obsessed with his stupid Jashin God!" She commented.

"Oh you mean that lazy dumb brick of a partner?" She said." Well, He's annoying and I really don't like him." She said, while closing her eyes and looking away, hinting a bit of her other side.