chapter nine

"Wow. What a great show," Zayn said with full of smiles. Boy, this lad sure has many surprises. We stopped dancing and we went near to a squeaky dry Zayn.

"I got scared for a moment, thought it was a fan," Harry said and they both chuckled. He handed us towels, I don't know why he has those anyways but we thanked him for such kind gesture.

"Let's head back to the hotel room? I've been looking for you, the lads as well might I add. Simon has thought of something for the publicity, you two must know what's it about since it involves the both of you," Zayn explained and I saw Harry towel drying his hair and shook it. I dried my body and put the towel in my hair, letting the towel soak the water.

The three of us headed for the lift and we walked with a normal pace back to the hotel room and once we opened the door, we were met with a pair of three eyes looking. One definitely not happy to see us.

"They're here, let's settle," Liam said and we sat down. Me next to Harry on the floor since we are still kind of wet.

"The rumor went down for Louis' rumored fake girlfriend and the name of our band is just booming after what happened in that ball and it's only been like couple of hours. So Simon decided to just pursue the first plan which is Ice and Louis in a fake relationship," Liam explained to us. No way. I mean I do like Lou but come on, Harry is way, way, way better than him. Harry went red and held his hand, intertwining it with mine.

"Fine. Anymore? I got to to my room," Lou said and got up walking towards his room.

"Fuck off," Harry said letting go of my hand and slowly standing up. Lou immediately stopped walking and turned to face him without any expressions.

"What did you say?"

"I said what I said. Fuck. Off. Louis," Harry said, fists ready to punch someone. I got up and held his arm. No Harry, no. Louis walked closer and now only inches away from us.

"Maybe we just need to grab something to eat, chill and stuffs," Niall butted in but no one seemed to care at what he said. I looked at him and smiled a little bit also pulling a face that looks like it's-okay-nice-ice-breaker-but-they-don't-want to.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Louis asked once again walking closer. What do I do? What do I do?

"Fuck-" before he could finish his statement, things went fast and Louis punched him in the face and I was shocked about what he did. I ran to Harry and saw blood on his cheek.

"What the hell, Lou?" Zayn asked and pulled Louis away. Niall rushed to us and Liam went to Zayn and Louis. They dragged Louis into his room, maybe they're going to talk about it.

"Mate are ya alright?" Niall asked and I looked at him. I eyed him and I gave him a why-did-you-even-ask-you-can-clearly-see-he's-not.

"I'm sick of this, I'm leaving," Harry said and stood up. I ran after him and hugged him. He's so angry he pushed me away and I landed on my butt. Wow, that really hurts. Niall ran and helped me up. Tears welled up my eyes and Harry turned soft again and went in front of me. He looked worried and I cannot help it, my tears fall freely and I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," Harry said and hugged me. I cannot contain my feelings anymore. I backed away from him.

"Stay. I should be the one who's leaving. I caused so much trouble in here," I said and ran but before I can open the door someone grabbed me by my arm and embraced me in a hug.

"Don't leave. I'll calm myself, I'm sorry for hurting you," Harry said and I take off his arms off of mine. I looked at him and a tear went down.

"Don't be sorry. Go inside your room, Harry. Please. I just need to go. I'll be back. Go," I said sternly and he looked at me. I had a straight face on and he went into his room and I can say he has a heavy heart right now. I am completely hurt at what I did. Niall was left in the sala and he looked at me tears brimming in his eyes.

"Don't go," he said his voice cracking. My heart got ripped into millions of pieces hearing him like that. I cannot believe that Niall Horan is actually crying and pleading to me not to go.

"You want to accompany me?" I asked him and his face lit up for a moment. He rubbed his eyes and went beside me. I rubbed mine as well. We went out the hotel room, down the lobby and out the hotel. We walked and we were met by a cool breeze.

"I cannot believe we're here for almost a month, it's the longest we stayed in a country," Niall said, he's Irish accent ringing.

"Really?"

"Yes and maybe because you live here and you were involve in this messed up publicity," he said and shrugged. In almost one month of being in here we haven't had a good conversation like this one.

"I haven't had a good conversation with you," I piped up and he looked at me.

"Yes I think so too, maybe because you were preoccupied with Harry. I think you two looks good together," he said and I wished that one was true.

"Let's grab something to eat?" I asked him and his eyes shimmered. Definitely Niall.

"Where?"

"I know a store that's open 24/7 let's go there. Maybe fans won't be around there since it's quite too early, you know," I said and I dragged him all along to a nearby store. I kind of know this place because it's like I've been here for a lifetime.

We finally arrived at the store and Niall looked around. He got a bunch of different foods; packets of chips, noodles, some ready to heat meal and water. I eyed his arms and I got my all time favorite sea food flavored noodle and water. After that I went the counter with Niall. We placed the foods down and I grabbed for my wallet but Niall stopped me from doing so. He gave the man in the counter his credit card and he heated tje foods and gave us warm water for our noodles. We went to a table and we sat beside each other.

"You know what, I ship you with Hazz," Niall said and shoved his mouth with noodles and I nearly spit out the noodles. I coughed and opened the bottled water and drink it.

"What?"

"I'm saying the truth. You do look good together," he said and ate his food in silence. It got me thinking and I personally think it's true. I am now slowly accepting to myself that I do like Harry.

"I like him."

"Then say it," he said and looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"I cannot, it's messed up. I need to be with Lou," I said and sighed at the thought. It's like their management has a rope tied around my neck and one wrong move I'll suffocate to death.

"Do you want to be with him? I mean, like for real?"

"No, of course not. I like Lou as a fan but Harry came and he protected me and things like that. You know what I mean?" I asked and slurped the noodles, creating a sound but not that much.

"Yes. Maybe you should tell Harry about what you feel and maybe the management can do something about it," Niall said and opened the packet of chips. He offered me and I get one.

"You do think so?"

"Yes, totally. Before you regret everything," he said and I thought of it for a moment. Should I really tell Harry Styles about how I feel?

***