chapter three

"Are you really sure that you are not related to Louis in any chance?" Niall asked me over and over again. He eyed me from head to toe, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I'm not. Well I do hope I am, but no."

"Look at you, the eyes, the brunette hair, lips; almost everything. It's as if the both of you are twins," Niall explained to me.

Lou and I had the same eye color and hair but that doesn't mean we're related. Maybe it's just a coincidence. There are other people out there who looked the same but are not related in any way.

Right? Right.

"And we're finally here," Liam stated and we hopped off.

I looked around and was astonished at what I saw; an elegant hotel. How come I didn't know this exist? Maybe a five-star hotel? Or more than that? It's so gorgeous.

The boys and I walked and a fountain caught my eye. Wow. We headed inside and went to the lift. Niall puts on a hoodie that covers up to his nose, Liam in his shades and beanie, Harry wearing nerdy glasses and a mustache and me in my sweats and fluffy slippers. I looked at Harry and eyed him.

Really Hazz?

We went to a room and I saw another hot creature watching television in the sofa. 

"Hey there lads and lass. Oh, you're probably Ice and yes, you looked like Lou," Zayn beamed at me. 

Good heavens. Why look at that face of his.

Holy cow. This is how every fan girls dream about. I can clearly picture my daydreams before and look, all of them are happening right now.

"I told you, you look like Lou," Niall said and then he headed to the fridge, grabbed some food and munched on it. I furrowed my eyebrows, do I really look like Lou? How come I didn't notice this before?

***

Hours passed and I'm here, stuck in this room with Zayn freaking Malik. The other lads went out, they said that they are going to go and fetch my oh-so-called-fake-boyfriend Louis to who knows where and they also promised that they are going to buy me my Louis, pillow version. I didn't know running can cause someone this fortune.

I should run a lot then. 

"We have a spare room in here and you can use it, it's untouched. You can have it, it is all yours and make sure to use the soap in there when you take a bath, the aroma of it is just damn good. By the way let's watch first. What do you want?"

Honestly, I am not in the mood to watch anything right now. After all those running and rambling, I felt tired and I just want to have a good sleep and rest.

"Maybe I'll just rest, okay?"

"Oh, okay. Liam told me the story about how the both of you met and boy, that was exhausting. I think you should really rest. I will just watch something in here. Okay, love?" Zayn stated and I nodded in response. He motioned for me to rest my head on his shoulder and I did. After some time I finally dozed off. 

Moments later, I was then awakened by chattering. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Zayn. I sat down at the couch and rubbed my eyes. He is still watching television and he noticed that I am now awake.

"Hey Ice, it's been almost 30 minutes or so and the boys are here. Lou is so angry that's why it's quiet right now but everything's going to be better later on. I'm sure Liam will get a hold of this and everything will go back to normal. It is really a good thing that you are asleep though. The things Lou said earlier was just so not him. I've never seen him like this," Zayn explained to me.