chapter four

I sobbed, I do not have anything else to do. With all the happenings earlier, I do not know what to do with my life anymore. Harry hugged me tighter and patted my back trying to ease my pain. I can also hear him say "Shh, please don't cry Ice," multiple times but I cannot help it. I just need to get these off my chest, it hurts so much. Why is Louis like that?

"Harry?" 

"Yes love?"

"Do you, by chance, have a paper and a pen?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes. These eyes are going to be red and puffy later on and I will probably look like shit.

"Yes I do have, wait a second. Wait for me," he said and immediately rushed to his room.

The other lads are nowhere to be found. Maybe they are talking to Louis about what happened. Maybe they are planning on the things on how to kick me off their hotel room or maybe they didn't care at all and continued with their own separate lives.

I just wish I didn't listen to mom to go out and live my life. If I hesitated to go out, any of this won't happen at all. Louis won't be like this and they will just continue with their normal lives; paparazzi, lime light, etc. If I did not go out, I won't meet Liam and any of the boys and I would just go on normally with my boring life.

After some time, Harry is finally back with a pen and paper. I smiled at him, sat down in the couch and started to write. Trying my best to hide it from Harry.

Louis,
First of all, sorry. I mean it, sorry. Sorry for being in here and most importantly sorry for me—being your fake girlfriend. But hey, don't worry. I will be away from all of you. I will be out there, somewhere, living my dreams—which is none of your business. I will be out there living my life to the fullest and none of you will remember. Let us just all pretend that we didn't meet at all, shall we? No one will know. I caused so much trouble in here and I'm just here for a couple of hours. I hope that you'll understand why I am leaving. So sorry and thank you. Even though we just met—most of them were so good to me—thank you and I appreciate you. Not to be a hypocrite but yes, you hurt me but don't worry about it. I forgive you already even if you're not yet saying sorry. Once again, sorry and I will leave now.

Sincerely,
Ice.

I looked at it for a second and sighed. I can see that Harry is looking at me so I stared back at him. I handed the pen back to him and mouthed the word 'thank you'.

He smiled at me and put it in his pocket and I folded the paper and put it in my pocket as well. I tried to smile at Harry, he went to me and hugged me tight. I sighed.

"If Louis doesn't want to pursue the publicity stunt, then I will. You are just too special for me, Ice. Do not let Lou's words get into your head. He is clearly out of his mind," Harry said.

I forced a smile, I know that he is trying to ease the atmosphere in here.

"I... I should go to my room," I stuttered. He gently kissed my forehead and hugged me once again. I surely feel safe around Harry's hugs.

"Hey, if you ever need anything, do not be ashamed to knock on my room, okay?" he said and I nodded in response, not knowing what to answer.

I walked slowly to my room, feeling every second of this place. Once I get to the room that they said was mine, I locked it. I rushed to the bed and covered myself with pillows and cried. I wiped my eyes and opened the letter I made, I stared at it. I should be going later when they are all asleep.

***

It was late and I know for sure that the lads are asleep. I opened the door and tiptoed outside. I brought my letter with me and placed it in the kitchen counter, afterwards I slowly tiptoed to the door.