chapter seven

"Yes and she's my girlfriend," Louis then said which earned a gasped from the audience. I could also see the lad's faces which turned out to be purely shock. Harry was now turning red maybe because of anger or maybe because he's pissed, I do not know. The crowd then cheered and Louis gave them a smile, something like yes-you-heard-it-right kind of smile. I saw Paul who just went like, this-is-not-happening kind of face.

"Wow," was the word that escaped Paul's mouth. I can totally relate to Paul right now. I mean, I was also shocked at what he did. He did insanely bad things to me for the past month and made me feel awful about myself. He was angry at me for who knows what reasons and then he's showing off to everybody that he has a girlfriend, that I am his girlfriend. This is all so messed up right now. This is not happening. Tell me this is not. Somebody, please, pinch me.

"Who is she?"

"We're not answering further questions, sorry," Liam said and get up. The other lads did so but Louis stayed still. Pretending like he didn't hear Liam at all. He grabbed the microphone and said, "Ice. Ice Winters." I cannot help myself. My mouth agape in shock. This is not happening right now. Tell me this is not happening. Paul motioned for me to stand up and so I did. He escorted me through out but the media was fast and crowded the exit and was now asking me bunch of questions. We are stucked, they're now blocking our way. What do I do?

"Are you Ice Winters?"

"How long have you been dating Louis?"

"Are you a fangirl?"

"Where did you come from? Modeling company?"

"How do you feel being Louis' girlfriend?"

The questions went on, others merely understandable. I tried to walk further but failed to. Harry was right, these paparazzi's are so annoying. I can feel someone grabbed me by my waist, I thought it was Harry but to my surprise it was somebody else — Louis.

"Excuse me, let us through," he said and assisted me outside. He let me in the car first and he went to the passenger seat. The other lads went in and they closed the door. Paparazzi still outside trying to get the answer to their questions but Paul drove and off we go. Silence occupied us and Louis was back to his normal I-do-not-give-a-fuck look, like nothing ever happened back there. I can see Harry's face annoyed.

"I don't get it," Harry said annoyed. He looked at me and to Louis who seem to not care at all. No one responded, guess they're still shocked to what happened. No one really thought of that one coming and I was also feeling bizarre to what just happened. I am somewhat happy and not, I'm stuck in between that. I am disappointed at myself for being somewhat happy.

We arrived at the hotel and we all rushed in the hotel room. Once inside Harry raged with anger and was about to punch Louis but Liam immediately went in between and Zayn pulled Harry away, he huffed and went straight to his room. I immediately run after him and knocked on his door, it was open so I went inside and I locked it once I get in.

"Hazz?" I called out and saw him in his bed. I went to him and plopped down beside him. I can see his face red and I cupped it.

"Hey."

"What?" He asked, his face turning back to normal. Now that's better. I just looked at him and he hugged me tight, I hugged him back and patted his back.

"Don't mind what happened earlier, I know Simon will come up with something to cover that up," I said trying to ease his anger. His hug tightened and so did mine, I guess this was tight. After a minute or so in that state, he slowly loosened his hug and turned to face me.

"I was just upset. It's supposed to be me. I'm supposed to be your boyfriend because he didn't want to. Now he's saying that to the public? I just don't get him," he said, his voice low, I know he's pretty upset about what happened and I cannot blame him for that. Come on, everyone of us feels the same way. I am just sad for this lad had to go through this shit.

"You're shocked. We all are. I also don't get him, all of us, in fact," I said and looked into his eyes. I am slowly drowning in those green orbs and I don't need anyone to help me, I'm completely fine drowning in those.

"Can you please stay here for the night?"

"I would gladly stay," I said and made myself comfortable in his bed but failed to since I am still in this gown and I am having a little bit of trouble. Harry chuckled and knelt down in front me, unbuckling my heels and placed it neatly near his door and I blushed. Ice, what if your feet smells? Idiot.

"Maybe I should go to my room and get other clothes so—"

"Please stay. You can use my shirt if you want," he said and went to his drawer, pulled a white shirt and handed it to me. I get it and looked at him.

"Turn around and close your eyes," I said and he did. I quickly strip and put on Harry's shirt. I immediately smell like him and truth to be told, I am starting to like this. Maybe I should ask him if I can have this shirt of him. I am also so thankful that I am wearing cycling right now and that's good because I do not want to only wear undies knowing that I am with a boy, even though he's world wide famous and even if he's Harry Styles.

"Done," I said and folded the gown. I put it on the floor beside the shoes and went to Harry's bed and jumped on it. I do not want him to have a bad mood all through out the night. I am here to cheer up this lad.

"Stop it, you might get tired," he said and chuckled afterwards. I jumped high and landed in an indian seat position in which resulted in my butt hurting but I shrugged it the moment I heard Harry's angelic voice laughing.

"You okay now?" I asked him and he nodded in response. I smiled sweetly at him and he gave me his usual cheeky smile that makes everyone fall for him. Stop it, do not do this to me Harry Edward Styles. It's been a month and still, I cannot contain my emotions when this lad does certain things. Butterflies in my stomach are now dancing and doing back flips.

"I am, why wouldn't I be? I'm always okay if I'm with you," he said and kissed my forehead. I cannot help myself but to smile at him. Come on, what should I do when someone kisses your forehead? I also salute myself for not fainting at these situations.

"Stop it."

"Okay then. Hey, go with me, I'll show you something," Harry said. Before we went out he also changed into his white shirt, the exact same print just like mine. I can't help but to think of these shirts being a couple shirt. Can it be?

"Where are we going?" I asked and he hold my hand and we went out his room. The other lads are nowhere to be found, wonder where they are. It seemed like he didn't hear me and just went along, dragging me to who knows where. We went to the lift and we went to the top of this hotel, what are we going to do in there? This is my first time going there. Silence occupying us while we're waiting here inside. Few minutes passed and we are already here, we stepped outside and I was met with a cool night breeze.

"What are doing in here?" I asked Harry which is now turning to face me. I can see him smile, the moon being our light. I can see his lips curved into those cheeky smiles and I cannot help but to smile at him as well. I know I had a crush on all of them and Louis was special to me. But for a month being with them, I just cannot help it. Am I falling now for Harry Styles?

***

early Sunday update, yay! good morning to y'all, love u lil ice creams.

ps. i just watched aladdin last friday, t'was the best, i loved the movie. have u watched it? what can u say? plus, the acoustic version of two of us is just melting me huhu.