Chapter 10: Guides into Shade

(Y/N & Hassan PoV)

As we were on our way back to the Castle we saw how Salem created Beringel (Gorilla)Grimm with Wings. We watched as she created a few dozen more until the cliffs were full of winged Beringel.

Salem:"Hassan, my dear where are you going?"

Hassan:"One of my scouts found a hint to the Summer Maiden and i'm on my way to Vacuo to take a look. Maybe i can even destroy Shade Academy then."

Salem:"What wonderful news i will send some Grimm to accompany you."

Y/N:"Hassan i think we can use the service of Lil' Miss Malachite, i know some members of her Organization."

We smirked both.

Hassan:"Not needed my dear i can use the appearance of my Host to trick the Spider Syndicate to help us infiltrate Vacuo and Shade Academy."

Salem:"Very well. Take Emerald with you and guide her so that she can replace the failure of a Maiden Cinder."

Hassan:"Nothing easier than that my dear. I will depart now."

As we returned to the castle we searched for Emerald, as we walked to the throne room we found her and Mercury having nearly a fight with that crazy Scorpion Tyrian. As we walked in the three turned around and became pale as they saw me.

Tyrian:"Oh my Lord i beg for your forgiveness that you witnessed such a embarrassing moment."

Mercury:"Oh shut it Tyrian."

Hassan:"Emerald."

The room became silent as Tyrian smirked in a sadisticial exciting manner at Emerald while Mercury and Emerald where shocked. We walked to Emerald as we stood infront of her she became even more pale and her ruby red eyes became smaller and smaller.

Emerald:"Y-yes?!"

Hassan:"I will depart to Shade Academy in Vacuo in search of the Summer Maiden. Salem wants that you join me for this mission. Understood? If so get ready we will depart in 10 minutes."

As we walked away we stopped at Tyrian's side.

Hassan:"Ohh and Tyrian."

Tyrian:"Yes my Lo-ughhh?!"

We punched Tyrian so hard that he launched against the wall and fainted.

Hassan:"You should really learn to shut the fuck up."

As we walked out of the room we heard Mercury say something.

Mercury:"Finally he got his ass kicked. That crazy Psycho was so annoying."

(Timeskip 10 minutes later at the Bullhead)

As we arrived at the Bullhead we saw Emerald already in the Cockpit starting the machine.

Emerald:"E-everything is ready for the start my Lord."

Hassan:"Good. Start the Machine first target are the slums of Mistral."

Emerald looked surprised over her shoulder.

Emerald:"My Lord?"

Hassan:"Drop the Lord please and call me Y/N. We're both nothing more than pawns in the hands of Salem."

As the Castle disappeared out of our sight the Armour of Hassan dissolved into air.

Hassan:"Now It's your turn Y/N."

He said as he returned the control back to me.

Y/N:"Hey Emerald nice to meet you."

She looked at me surprised since she knew Hassan already but didn't knew of my existence.