Chapter 5: So we meet again Oz

First: Thank you guys for 1000 Reads, never thought my Story would be read so much and second i'm working now on two Stories including this one.

So if you like the Fate anime you can read my "The Eternal Knight".

But now back to the Story.

( Ozpin's PoV )

Qrow came back from yet another failed attempt to find some remaining Huntsman and Huntress. But apparently he was in a bar again before he came back because he smelled so much like alcohol that you could think he fell into it.

"He'll never learn it." I sighed.

"Yeah no joke he's a really heavy drinker. What caused that anyway?" Oscar asks.

"He lost two precious friends within one day and there for he blames himself. I answered.

"Oh ... sorry that i asked." Oscars replied.

"Don't worry it may hurt but both of them were always nice people to have around, so i remember them always as the happy siblings they were. Afterall they may be dead but their legacy lives on in the young Ruby Rose." I told Oscar.

"Wait you mean Ruby's parents?" A shocked Oscar asks.

"Not both of them but they were both family to her. Her mother Summer and Summer's twinbrother Y/N, Ruby's other uncle." I answered.

( No one's PoV )

Ruby came in the room and sees her uncle drunk again and Oscar talking to Ozpin probably.

"Uncle Qrow you'll never learn it right?" Ruby sighed.

"I'll go and make you some coffee ... again." Ruby said while walking to the coffee machine.

Then a drunk Qrow speaks up.

"Y/N, Summer ... i'm sorry ... i couldn't protect you guys because of my damn Semblance."

Ruby places a can full of coffee and a coffee mug on the table, then turns to Oscar.

"Hey Oscar can you switch with the Professor for a moment? I want to ask him something." Ruby asks.

"O-ok sure." Oscar replies.

Ozpin and Oscar switching the places.

"Well, well miss Rose what do want to ask me? About Y/N i assume right?" Ozpin asks.

"Y-yeah well uncle Qrow always talks about him if he's drunk but he never tells me who Y/N was. And so i thought maybe you can tell me something about him." Ruby answers.

Ozpin looks a little bit uneasy but starts to speak again.

"Well miss Rose Y/N was the twin of Summer Rose, your mother after Summer died during her mission Y/N was furious and got to that very same location like Summer but was killed aswell. All what Qrow and the rest of the teams found was the blood of Summer and the bloodied emblem of Y/N aswell the broken parts of the weapons. And Qrow blames himself for the death of those two because he failed to stop them to go." Ozpin tells.

"W-what i had an another uncle?" Ruby asks on the verge of tears.

Ozpin walks to Ruby and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Well miss Rose i told you back then the day i invited you to Beacon i made more mistakes than any other person and one of them was to not stop the two from going." Ozpin says.

"C-could you ..." Ruby calms down. "could you tell me more about Y/N?" she asks with red eyes.

Ozpin sighs.