Chapter 6: A complicated Reunion

( Y/N's PoV )

After i greeted old Oz, a group of kids walked up to us.

I looked skeptical at Oz why some Kids were with him.

"Well Mr. Rose if i may introduce you to my best students."

He pointed his hand to each of them.

"This is Jaune Arc, Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie."

Then i felt someone rushes to my side as i looked who it was i saw Aria.

"Hey Oz did you say Valkyrie?! Nora Valkyrie?!"

Oz raised an eyebrow.

"Yes i did Miss Valkyrie why do you ask?"

Aria got a picture out of her pocket and looked at it then she looked at Nora. She repeated this a few times until she got teary eyes.

"Oh my god! I thought you were dead! Where were you?! After that Grimm attack you just dissapeared!"

Aria was now bearhugging Nora.
But Nora broke free and backs away.

"Wowowowowowowow! Lady! What's going on with you?

Aria pulled out a photo and handed it to Nora.

"This is a photo made 12 years ago. See these people? That is my little brother and his wife. Those two are Y/ N and myself visiting them. And that little girl there are you."

Aria said while pointing to each of the people on the photo.

"I'm your aunt Nora and i'm so happy to see you again."

Nora looked intensly at the photo until her face lit up like a sun and she speed around Aria asking her questions.

"Aria? Aria?! Aria! I missed you so much! Where were you? What did you do all this time? Are you married now? Does i have a cousin or more? Can you make me your special pancakes again? Do you still have that awesome syrup for the pancakes?"

Aria laughed.

"Yes! Yes of course my little pancake monster."

I turned to Oz again.

"And who are those 4 Oz?"

Ozpin opened his mouth but before he could say something yet again someone screamed.

"Wait a sec! How is HE alive and why are those two here?!"

Ruby shouted as soon as she saw Roman and Neo. Everyone except Ozpin and Qrow draws their weapon.

As soon as that happened i was standing between the groups.

"Hey easy there! Now everyone put away their weapons and chill out."

"Who're you to decide if we calm down or not?! These two a wanted criminal. They need to be put down and be thrown into jail!"

A furious girl in white shouts.

"Miss Schnee calm down. These two are not our enemy so it seems."

Ozpin tried to calm down the Schnee girl. But the girl didn't.

"Not our enemy?! NOT OUR ENEMY?! Professor what are you talking about?! These are Criminals who were a part of the Fall of Beacon Academy!"

Roman walked towards the Schnee while holding a pocket watch and asked her something i thought he would do.

"Are you by any Chance Weiss Schnee?
Second Child of Willow Schnee?"

"Yes I'm Weiss Schnee. Why does it concern you?!"