Chapter 9: The King's true colors

( Hassan PoV )

I was wandering around in the castle my Master left behind and got curious why i couldn't find the Apathy since they were my Peacekeeper for the Castle.
As i walked to the main door to get some walk to the black birth pools some humans entered the Castle, one of them had green hair and ruby red eyes, the second was a male human which had apparently mechanical legs and the stench of blood lingering around him.
But the last human a giant among normal humans i guess, caught my interest since he smelled like Dust crystals.

As i stared behind my mask at the humans the girl bumbed into me as she looked up to me, her eyes went wide and screamed.

???:"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! S-STAY AWAY!!"

I felt how my perception of reality changed and what i saw was actually scaring me. I saw how Salem disposed my body like any other Grimm, smiling with her sinister grin i fell in love with.

Salem:"You're just a stepstone for my goal to destroy the gods and conquer Remnant, so begone you filthy beast."

As i snapped back to reality i saw the three humans staring at me.

Mercury:“Hey Hazel who is that?“

Hazel:“I don't know. But i suggest we bring Emerald to a bedroom, she should rest after we lost Cinder her mental state already became very fragile. We can't afford to lose another Relic to Ozpin.“

Something seemed to awaken inside me but i waved it of as a side effect from the Semblance that Emerald used. As i contiuned my way to the black pools, i was dwelling in old memories how magic once ruled the world and how i received this gift from the gods.

( Sienna's PoV )

As we disgussed our plans on how to reach Atlas since neither me or Roman and Neo could just casually take a Bullhead to Atlas, i couldn't stop worrying about Y/N.

I felt someone poking my arm as i turned around i saw Neo, she wanted me to follow her outside so i did.

Sienna:“So what is it Neo?“

Neo:“You worry about Y/N right?“ I looked to the ground slightly embarassed that she could see that so easily. “Your face tells more than a thousand words but let me tell you Y/N is though guy he doesn't go down so easily, i bet with you he still fights to this very moment against this Hassan guy.“

Aria:“Neo is right Sienna, Y/N never gives up. It isn't his nature to get defeated by some so claimed allmighty jerk.“

I turned around and saw Aria leaning on the house wall while looking at me.

Sienna:“How can you two be so sure? Even Ozpin fears this Hassan, how could you guys not worrying about Y/N?“

Aria and Neo looked at each other and nodded. Aria took off her jacket

 Aria took off her jacket