Chapter 3: The Travel and a Surprise

For everyone who voted thank you and here is now the new chapter of my Story.

Timeskip to the Night

(Y/N PoV)

We finally found a place to stay for the night. It was a small cave which had a rather small entrance, the size of the entrance was maybe 1 or at the maximum 2 people that could enter the cave at the same time.

As we entered the cave it was already dark outside so i was turning to Sienna.

"Hey! Sienna wait here i get some firewood for a little campfire."

"Ok but don't take too long the Grimm are more active during night." Sienna responded.

"Ok i'm back soon so stay in here, don't wanna search you in the night, because you ran off on your own."

"Geez, man i'm not a little kid." Said Sienna while pouting like a child.

I chuckled at this and left the cave.

(Sienna PoV)

As soon as i was sure that Y/N had left i looked around in the cave thanks to my nightvision i could cleary see the small place where we will stay for the night.

"What's wrong with that guy! First he's like a stupid teenager and in the next moment he let's out the allknowing teacher. GRRR i can't stand that guy!" i shouted.

But in the same moment i remembered how he saved me and started blush yet again.

"Gaahhhh! STOP IT FACE! I don't like that human!" As i screamed at myself and my stupid behaviour i slamed my fist against the back wall of the cave.

I punched the wall over and over again to release my anger and as i was about to stop my fist broke a part of the wall. Then steam came out of the hole i just made as i sniffed the steam i recognized it as water so i looked through the hole and saw a natural hot spring.
Immediately my mood was raising like a skyscrapper. So i made the hole bigger that a person could walk through it normally and i was right it was a huge hot spring. As i entered the newly discovered room the cave started to light up with natural crystals.

 As i entered the newly discovered room the cave started to light up with natural crystals

"WOW... how beautiful." i was stuned by this awesome view of crystal lights that reflect on the surface of the hot spring and made the room almost like a place that jumped straight from a storybook for little kids.
So i striped down until i was naked and saw how much i got soiled from the events of the day. As i was entering the hot spring i yelped loudly as i was now feeling every small cut or wound that i got during the day. But soon the pain vanished and in exchange a wave of relieving pleasure took it's place. Then i started to relax and walked to the middle of the spring where a big crystal shined it's light directly onto the surface of the water. But the feeling of comfort from the soothing water soon left as i heard a loud water splash and i tensed up as i saw Y/N.