Chapter 4: How we met, the new Team rises

(Y/N PoV)

After the fight with the evolved Dragon Grimm Sienna, Roman and Neo sat together at the campfire we made while i was making the fish. But i could swear that Neo pierces me with hungry stares because of the fish.

"Hey Neo come over here for a sec. I think the first one is ready." i said and in the same moment i felt a wind blow, so i turned around to see a already drooling Neo with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yay! Thank you Y/N!" so Neo ran back to Roman's side and bites in the fish only to squeal loudly.

"So ... yummy! Only Neopolitan Icecream can beat that!" she squeals in excitement.

"Hehe thanks Neo." i replied.

"So how you met each other Y/N?" Sienna asks.

"What do you mean?" i asked back.

"How you met Roman." Sienna replied.

"Oohhh that well sit back and i tell you a little Story." i answered while remember back how i met my best friend.

(18 Years before RWBY)

Changed Y/N's age a little bit to match the following story he is now 38.

(20 years old Y/N PoV)

I walked in an alley in Atlas as i heard something as i looked into the direction i saw a red haired guy get beat up by some mugger, the guy who got beat up was in no form to fight unlike the most people in Atlas because most of them are trained for the atlesian army. So i guessed he was some rich guy who looked too deep into the glass.

I sighed. "It's not my nature to help the snobby rich guys from Atlas but that poor guy is somehow different." i whispered to myself.
"Oy you guys can i join?" i asked the mugger's.

They turned around to me and got a wide grin while the man on the ground got even more scared.

Mugger 1:"Sure show that Torchwick guy that he is not a big show anymore."

Mugger 2:" Yeah beat him into a pulp."

"Torchwick like in the second largest Dust Producer Remnant's Torchwick?"

Mugger 1:" Yeah they needed money so they worked with the Schnee's but then an incident happened and the Schnee's blamed everything including the people's deaths on the Torchwick Factory. Because of that they lost every last one who would buy from them and so they lost all of their money. You didn't heard from it?"

"No i haven't but good to know that every rich guy can fall down to our level or even below it right?" i replied.

Mugger 2:"Your so damn right boy."

"Thank you for the Information now i have no problem with helping him." i said getting a wide grin while activating my Semblance and pulling out my Weapon but in the shortsword form.

The Torchwick who first looked scared at me getting now a faint smile but the mugger's faces took a dangerous angry red.

Mugger 1&2:"You piece of crap why would you want to help that guy? He is a rich Snob he does deserve everything what he got."

I shook my head in deny.
"No one deserves to be treated so bad like you two did it to him, even if he was rich. That doesn't make him evil also i'm not a friend of the schnee's so i got one reason more to help him."

Mugger 2:"Grrr ... then go to hell with him you good for nothing gooder!"

He charged me with a metalpipe in his hands in the moment he swings it down, he was stopped by my sword still in the shortsword form.