Memoirs and Sabotage

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Sheila." I go to hug her and she embraces me in the way only she can.

"It's been far too long child."

"What am doing here? Where are we?" I ask looking around again.

"You don't recognize it?"

"No, I..."

"That's because you're not looking close enough. Here." She waves her hand we're transported to the tomb where we all believed Katherine was trapped in for over a century.

"Why are we here?" I ask not liking the last memory we had together at this place.

"I wanted to remind you of what you are."

"I'm a witch."

"You're not just any witch Sofia Gilbert. Do you know how special you are?"

"I know I have some powerful magic and lack of control." Sheila shakes her head.

"If only that was all of it. My dear child, you are something that the world has never seen. The witches of this world and beyond have waited for you for a millennium."

"What?"

"Sofia you are a product of Petrova blood. The twin sister of the doppelganger. You know how powerful their blood is for many rituals."

"Is this about the prophecy?"
"What all do you know about that old tale?"

"Just that the witches fear me and I would bring an end to all witches."

"That is only one version."

"What's the other?"

"You could unite everyone through one thing."

"Which is?"

"Your child."

"What?"

"This baby you have created with Niklaus Mikaelson is something of an abnormality but what people fear they also forget. Your child will be born from three supernatural creatures. A powerful witch from you and vampire and werewolf from Klaus. You two have made something spectacular."

"You're the first person to say so. Everyone else wants to kill my baby." I say looking down. Sheila comes over and raises my head.

"I've seen that you have grown angry and confused since having your child transferred into that werewolf, Hayley."

"I feel like I have no purpose, Ms. Sheila. What part do I have to play in this family?"

"You are what will hold everyone together. You have always underestimated yourself because of fear of failure. You Sofia my child is your own worst enemy."

"How do I control this rage I've been feeling? Klaus doesn't think anything of it, but I see the death I cause to nature. I've done it before but I killed our whole garden the other day."

"Something evil is coming my dear. I do not know what, but whatever it is will try to use you. You have to fight them."

"What if I'm not strong enough?"

"You will be. But I must warn you, it will be at a price."

"I've been having these visions of darkness and despair filling New Orleans. Am I the cause of it?"

"Far from it my dear, but you will have to sacrifice more than you could ever imagine saving those you love."

"What will I have to do?"

"You'll know when the time comes."

"I should have been strong enough to open and close the tomb. Then you would be alive." I say looking at her. She reaches for my hand.