Day 2 pt.I

I wonder what I should do.....jungkook  explained to me what it was all about. But I couldn't bring myself to say that I'm getting married this Sunday. Jungkook has a plan to run away and hide in the alley on the day of his engagement which is on next month. Gwad! But I dont have any plans, I'm ready to marry jimin since my parents force me....I cant say that? Can i? And specially i have asked him to meet me in the new cafe and I even promised him that I would tell him everything. About what is going to happen. But I'm worried of how I'm going to say this to him...I'm scared....

There was a ring on the door. My mom shouted from the kitchen..
(Mom): Y/N jimin is here! Today have to go on a date, do you remember?

Shit! I was putting my make up on to cover my puffy eyes with other colour. I wore my makeup properly. And ran down stairs
(Jimin): oh hey there, why in such a hurry, I can wait for you.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I was late....

I have to return home before 1:00p.m
Or else jungkook will be angry.
Since I've already promised to meet him. I switched off my phone since the battery was only 1 percent. I was so engrossed in thinking what to tell jungkook and I forgot to charge it.

We first went to the amusement park. We rode the roller coaster.....tch this kid. He has been screaming his lungs out since the whole ride.
Then we went to grab some ice cream. We went to different places to have fun just like the other couples do......and now I was hungry af.
(J/M): hungry?
( Y/N): yup
(J/M): let's grab some lunch. There, I have my hyung's restaurant. He is great at cooking. Maybe you'll like his food.

I just nodded.

                         ~time skip~

You entered the restaurant and it was really discent looking.

You saw a handsome man coming towards you.
(Jimin): Jin hyung!
(Jin): hey.....but who's this?
(Jimin): my fianceè
(Jin): yah your hyung hasn't married but you are already!! Wheres the manners?* sigh*

Jimin giggles.

(Jin): so she bas replaced jungkook?
(Y/N): uh...what do you....??
(Jin): he always bought jungkook here together with him. But since that day.....

Jimin asked not to mention it.....

'What has happened between them?
Did I break their friendship?
God I'm such a pain in ass......'

You checked my watch. Shit. It's 1:00pm already. You bowed to both of them.
(Y/n): sorry I've to go!

Before they reacted you stormed out of the restaurant....'I'm hella mad at myself'

To be contd.......