Coincidence

Uhh.....you woke up on the other day of your awkward vacation. Finding jimin asleep on the couch. You didn't know what to do so you were playing some games on your phone. After few minutes jimin woke up. Tired as usual but he had tension on his face.

(Y/N): y are you always looking so tired every day?
(Jimin): oh your awake?
(Y/N): yes.....and your still tired.
(Jimin): that * scratch his neck*
(Y/N): you can tell me I won't mind a thing.
(Jimin): well it's about jungkook. I think he likes you...but still he denies his own feeling. I know it. He has been lying  to himself for the whole 13 years now.
(Y/N): you don't make sense* frowns*
(Jimin):  like I said......*sigh* I know him too well. I know right now his doesn't know his feelings toward you. But I know he likes you. After this vacation you will know that he is not going to be talking to you nicely........and I'm scared. If he takes pills then im doomed. I am always the one to control him from having an overdose. And I'm not with him right now. I hope his parents are taking good care of him.

(Y/N): don't worry I'll take care of him *places your right hand on your chest*

(Jimin): *laughs* and how are you gonna when he is also not with you?
(Y/N): even if your parents stay here for a week I'll have to leave becoz it's my last year of school. And my parents can do anything for me get best grades.......

When suddenly you heard noises.
Jimin made an" ohh" shape of his mouth. And stood up and pulled the blankets off the couch, throwing it on the bed. When the door swings open.

(Mom): y/N and Jimin have fun here while your parents and his are leaving. Today at night becoz tomorrow we have some important work to do at our offices.

(Dad):we'll explain the whole thing at dinner.

And they left. Making both yours and his mouth hanging open.

                      ~time skip~

Your parents, jimin's , you and him arrived at a beautiful place.

Your dad suddenly frowns

Your dad suddenly frowns. When he sees some people .
(Dad): I thought I booked the whole place.

And when you all got nearer you recognized only one person.....who was looking at you wide eyed.

who was looking at you wide eyed

(Dad): oh Mr and Mrs Jeon. What a coincidence. And oh Mr and Mrs Kim!!!

You mumbled "coincidence?!"

(Mr kim): oh please join us.

                   ~time skip~

After the food was served, Mrs Jeon said
(Mrs Jeon): jungkook honey do you remember her?*smile*

He just looked away.
You elbowed Jimin who was next to you wisherping " you know him too well" which earned you a laugh.

(Mrs Jeon): he is not so happy for the marriage you see*awkward laugh*

After sometime your dad said.
(Dad): so Y/N you and Jimin will stay for a week or so..And I'll send Jeong In (don't forget his is your brother) to take you back. And....
(Mom): and have fun* evil smirk*

This cannot come well.

(Y/N): and what about my school? *glaring daggers to them*
(Mom): we will say your ina vocation.

(Y/N): but....
(Mrs jeon): oh we are also leaving jungkook and Dahyun here.
(Jimin): what?....*bow* sorry...

You were so furious that you left the food and left stomping your feet like a small kid.

                 ~at midnight~

Your parents left and you were on the beach mesmerized by the view and only your anger fading away. You knew jimin wouldn't find you becoz where would you go leaving him?

After sometime you heard foot steps, thinking it was other people you didn't move

After sometime you heard foot steps, thinking it was other people you didn't move. But two strong hands came round your waist. You could smell alcohol and his hot breaths. You were about to scream when you recognized the voice when he said.

(J/K): what a coincidence, huh!?
You turned around and bombarded him with questions .

(Y/N): where is Dahyun? Shouldnt you be with her-
(J/K): she left with her boyfriendddd~ * he slurred the d becoz he was so drunk*

(Y/N): you are drunk idiot.

He slowly came forward to your face. Biting his lips seductively. Your confidence got lost when he repeated you.

(J/K): idiot eh?!
(Y/N: please don't h-hurt m-me *you stuttered.
(J/K ): this won't hurt princess.

He looked at you.

And soon he leaned closer

And soon he leaned closer. You blushed at what he was doing . Your heart beated like crazy. You felt his hot breath mixed with alcohol on your lips. You wanted to push him, move back, run away.....but your muscles failed you. You were frozen....

To be contd.......

(A/N): I'm sorry for the late update but  hope you enjoyed. The next chapter might be late as well becoz I've board exams and our studies already started 😭😭😭.... I love you all so much and even BTS 😅