My soon-to-be-wife is......

Jungkook POV:

In the morning I got a quick call from my mom. I could have not gone but it's a meeting with my soon-to-be-wife. I was thinking of going after I get a little high with some drugs but no chance. Jimin hyung thinks it's Y/N and he's taking me to my house. My mom greeted me. I wasnt shaking thank God. Jimin hyung says I'm not extremely addicted to drugs coz if I was then I would definitely shake and plead for drugs. Now that's weird. I've been taking drugs for 3 years. This is IMPOSSIBLE. Now that my parents dont give a damn about me. They didn't ask me if I wanted marry?! Like wtf. Since when. Since 3 years ago. I never knew money would do this. And now wat?! Uhhh......I'm going to marry an unknown girl (I no it's not Y/N)
For the sake of their company. I'm so done with my life.

When I entered.
(Mom): oh your here. Thank God you dont smell of drugs. And jimin you are here too?!
(J/M): yes aunty. I was the one to prevent him from having drugs today.*smiles*
(Mom): oh wat a good boy.
(J/M): I should be leaving now.
(Mom): oh no. You are like a son to be and wont you saty to see your sister in law?!

Jimin just nodded and we went in. I mentally face palmed. Jimin went in first. When I entered he had a really confused face. And when I looked around. My eyes met with our rival. The girl from the group who makes us kill so many people. And they are the one that gives loss to our drug dealing team.

 And they are the one that gives loss to our drug dealing team

She looks so devilish. Where did mom get this witch?! But then she stood upa and said.
(Dahyun): I don't want to marry this shit.
(J/K): wtffffff
Then she dragged her parents out and here we our. Sitting on the sofa. Relived. (😂)

(J/M): I really had high expectations it was Y/N but no... we got a bitch.
(J/K): even if it was Y/N I would've declined.
(J/M): even though she gave you tips...
(J/K): how did you know*annoyed*
(J/M): of course if you talk so close to her in our territory I would hear you...*trailing off*
(J/K): cant you give us privacy Hyung???*glaring*
(J/M): ok but promise me you say every thing that happens between you two ok?
(J/K):*mumble*nothings going to happen.
(J/M): I heard that!
(J/K): ok.

Y/N POV:

You got a message from your mom.

"Y/N tomorrow I'm coming to visit. Hope your brother told you why."

(Y/N): I.N you thinking of playing a prank to me. Coz that's a really bad idea.
(I.N):......
(Y/N): speak up will ya!!
(I.N): noona it's a bad news so I didn't say. I know that you will be upset na.
You looked at his teary eyes and hugged him.

(Y/N): if it's from your mouth then it's ok.
(I.N): you are getting married. They will come to visit us with our parents.

You smiled. Fake. You wanted to cry but you stayed strong.
(Y/N):noona's really strong. She is going to do wat her parents want. Coz it's good for me.

You didn't want to put negative stuff like, disobeying,  in his mind so you said this.

(I.N): I know you are hurting I'm no longer a child.

Tears filled his eyes.
You quickly hugged him right so that he wont see your tears.

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

To be contd.....

(A/N): I feel bad for Y/N. Wanna know who her soon to be husband is . Then wait with me. So sad for Y/N

This is so freaking funny gif. 🤣😂😂😂😂
Ok ok bye~