Past

Jungkook POV:
(J/K): She doesn't remember me.
I said after she ran away.
(J/M): Are you all right Jungkook?
(J/K): did you recognize her? She was.....Y/N hyung.
(J/M): dont tell me it's the Y/N from..
(J/K): she is. Couldn't you see. She is the same girl. The same sent. The same innocent face. The same person who I saved 13 years ago . All these years I thought of finding her and repaying what she has done to me. Her debt is still there.
(J/M): what now you are going to ask for money??? Seriously Jungkook?
(J/K): I thought about that but as I grew I started .....to forget the money. Her parents had already paid me the debt.....by making us their coworkers and now we can stand on our own feet.
(J/M): how come you never told me. I always wondered how your parents got rich overnight. So this was the reason!
(J/K): but as they got rich and owned this company, they slowly turned against my passion, they wanted me to be the heir. I couldn't blame her nor her parents neither could I blame my parents*tears started flowing* so in this state I could do nothing else then to.....
(J/M): take in drugs. Isn't it? Now every things going to be fine.
He moved closer and hughed me.
(J/M):you could have told me isn't it ? But it's okay. I understood your situation.

I cried and cried. All my heart out. Now I want to leave these drugs bit it seems impossible. It has really made me addicted. Aish.....

Y/N 's POV:
After running away you thought.
Drug addicts, why are they out of their mind. When you reached home you opened your lock and got in. And then you saw your house in a mess. Wtf. You saw a note on the kitchen desk.

Dear Noona,
                        It's been a long time. I'm sorry for messing your house. I had a party. I thought you stayed at your friends house so I didn't call ya. I will be back tomorrow night and then go back to Seoul for my further career. Okay by for now.
                                     Your dongsaeng,
                                            Jeong In.
(Y/N): oh yeah I totally forgot I.N was coming* hitting your forehead with your palm* And wait what? From where did I have frds. This boy only needs an excuse for the party. And there was a photo near.
(PS: I.N was adopted by your parents . He is a korean).

And you smiled at his cuteness

And you smiled at his cuteness. He knows how to butter you. You stared cleaning. Then you saw a saxophone. Wow now what was he doing with this ? You grabbed it and you got down to your basement. It was your fathers saxophone so you placed it on top of a box. Then you saw your box. Which contained your childhood memories. Your mother wrote every experience about you in a diary. That diary was also there. You carried that box inside the your room. You started reading it from the first day of your birth. After reading several pages of your sweet memories. You saw a familiar name. It was written 13 years ago. JEON JUNG KOOK.

To be conted....

(A/N: sorry for any grammatical mistakes. By the way do you know the new rookies of kpop? Stary kids? I'm a big fan of them too so I thought of adding I.N. The maknae of the group. Hope y'all enjoyed.💕