"I was a bad kitten!" I cried.

Frank looked at the propellor and sighed quietly. He stood up, grabbing my upper arm gently. I sniffled as I followed him.

He was gonna take me to my playroom.

I frowned in confusion when he went passed the playroom. Frank sat me on the stairs and I frowned in confusion. Wasn't he gonna whip me like what happened with the girl in the movie when she was bad?

"Wh-why am I sitting on the stairs?" I asked.

"Time out," he said.

"Time out?" I asked.

Isn't he supposed to hurt me?

"Yes, three minutes," he said.

"Only three?" I asked.

"Well, did you hurt someone?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well, breaking your toys aren't too bad, although it's upsetting because it was expensive. I think three minutes and no dessert tonight is pretty fair."

"If I break any of my toys do I get this punishment?" I asked.

"No, this was a very nice, very expensive toy," he said. "And I'm starting the three minutes now, I don't wanna see you move or hear you talk."

I nodded and Frank went to the kitchen. I stayed on my step as the three minutes seemed to last three hours.

I didn't wanna tell him Brendon made me break my toy. I didn't wanna tell him Brendon was mean either. If I told him then I'd be a tattletale and tattletales get punished. If this was his easy punishment I didn't wanna see his bad one. He had all those whips and chains and...the naughty toys.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, oh boy I lost my sock.

Ha, that rhymes.

But I actually did lose my sock.

Will Frankie be mad at me for that too?

"Time's up!" Frank called.

LONGEST THREE MINUTES EVER

I ran over, giving him a hug.

"I'm sorry, Frank, it was an accident," I said.

"It's okay," he said. "I need you to be more careful next time, okay?"

I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek. I was still scared around him, what if he was just waiting for my trust to use me in the playroom?

"Good boy," he said. "Go play now, I'm starting dinner."

I hurried to my bedroom, turning on the tv. I curled up on the couch under a blanket, hugging Lola as I sucked my paci. I scrolled through my phone, seeing a picture of Mikey.

Oh, I bet Mikey misses me a lots. I miss him too. Maybe if Frankie really is a meanie owner then I can run away and move back in with Mikey. I don't want Frankie to be a meanie, he has been so nice to me this whole time.

"Dinner's ready!" Frank called.

I went out and sat at the table. Usually Frank sits at the head of the table and I sit beside him but this time I sat at the other head of the table. Frank frowned in confusion of me sitting so far away but didn't say anything as the three of us ate.

"Anyways, Brendon, almost done with those college apps yet?" Frank asked.

"Oh yeah, I've finished all but the one for SCAD," he said.

"Like I said, you can stay here while in college or you can move to the dorms," Frank said.

"I think I'd like to move into the dorms, it can be fun," Brendon said.

Why was he so nice to Frank but mean to me?

"It is, when I was in college I had a lot of fun in the dorms with all the parties," Frank said.

Was Frankie at parties kissing girls? That thought made me so upset.

"Yeah, I can't wait," Brendon said. "I've always wanted to go to college but I was kidnapped and then...well, you know the rest. I was bought by some lady and was with her for about two years before you bought me instead."

So that means Brendon is leaving soon? Yay!

"Alright," Frank sighed when we all finished eating. "Come on, Little Kitten, time for a bath."

He took my hand and brought me to my bathroom. Frank started the bath and reached for my dress. He started to pull my dress up when I shrieked and pushed him back.

"Wh-what's wrong?" He asked.

Frank's gonna take me to the playroom.

Maybe if he likes me naked then he'll take me to the playroom sooner.

"I-I wanna take a bath alone," I said.

"Okay," Frank said.

He looked confused as he left and I quickly went to lock the door. I got undressed and slipped down into the bath. I realized that getting a bath myself wasn't fun at all.

I didn't stay in very long, wrapping myself in a towel. I got dressed into pajamas and walked out to my bedroom. Frank was waiting for me, a small smile on his face.

"Come on, bottle time," he said.

"I wanna feed myself," I said.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Frank asked. "You've been acting so weird, is it because I put you in time out?"

I shook my head and he patted the spot beside him. I sat down but made sure to keep my distance, pulling my nightgown down a little bit.

"Hey, baby boy, talk to me," he said. "What's wrong? What happened? It's okay if you don't want me to see you naked anymore but you don't even want me to give you your bottle."

I looked down at my lap, playing with my fingers as I shrugged.

"It's supposed to rain tonight," Frank said. "Are you gonna come cuddle with me?"

I whimpered nervously but shook my head. Frank sighed and stood up. He went to kiss my cheek but I moved away. Frank looked at me sadly, handing me my bottle before leaving.

After finishing my bottle, I was in bed for barely ten minutes before it started raining. It wasn't just a little rain either, it was heavy and scary.

I sniffled, bringing my stuff to Frank's room. I curled up at the foot of his bed under my blankie, hugging Lola with my binkie between my lips. Frank moved off the bed and grabbed me. I cried out in fear, trying to push him off me.

"Baby, baby, stop," Frank said softly.

Frank tucked me into his bed, kissing my forehead. I watched him in the dark as he took my blankie instead and slept on the couch. But...Frankie has a playroom...how can he be nice if he has a playroom?