Round 10, Part 3

Chainstripe shook his head, less surprised then disappointed. He had ginger fur. This was bound to happen. "You're becoming CityClan now. Targeting the ginger cats and the tortoiseshells. I fear for the fate of AlleyClan," he mewed. He motioned for Crashpaw to follow him out of the camp, and the two exiles left.

Daggertail, Flintpelt, Scarnose, and Brickstorm kept to themselves for the rest of the day. They knew, as cats with ginger fur, that they would soon be exiled. It was inevitable that at least one more would go.

The four cats even had to sleep in dens that were pushed away from the rest of the cats, clumped together. Dieselfoot couldn't even stay by Scarnose, his mate.

That night, all of the cats went to sleep again. Sure, some had left to hunt during the day, but most had anxiously paced. That was why most of the cats had tried to stay awake. However, when the night had passed the halfway point, all but the murderers were asleep.

The two murderers didn't encounter each other this time. They knew the plan. It was vital. The ginger murderer crept into the den next to them, and quickly killed Scarnose with a few blows. Meanwhile, albeit reluctantly, the second murderer headed toward Dieselfoot.

He put up more of a struggle than his mate. But he was an elder, and he wasn't in the shape he had been. Soon, he died too, without any other cats waking up.

The two murderers returned to sleep, one satisfied, one less so. But in the morning, they knew that things would begin to change. A greater panic would set in. The situation would dawn on the clan. And that was when they would begin making moves.

In the morning, the ginger cats were the first to wake up. That is, all but Scarnose. When the rest of the clan awoke, they found Daggertail, Flintpelt, and Brickstorm seated in front of the she-cat's den.

Lockheart immediately went into a panic. He moved toward her body, then glanced around frantically, then dashed to his father's den. The rest of the clan heard the loud screech, as Dieselfoot was discovered.

Lockheart came out, dragging his father's body. Steelfire quickly went to help him. When Dieselfoot and Scarnose has been taken out of their nests, Lockheart went to Boltpaw's nest to be with her. His parents were dead, his mate was dead, and his daughter had been attacked and injured. These were the worst few days of his life.

Razorclaw stepped forward to speak to the clan, when Bladefur pushed her out of the way to speak instead. The tabby tom glared at her, then shook out his fur. "Two more cats are dead. Can we just call it as it is, and exile all of the ginger cats already?"

Flintpelt, Daggertail, and Brickstorm growled simultaneously, joined by Razorclaw, Spikepaw, and Sharpfang. Puddlepaw turned away from her father, as though she was embarrassed.

Arrowface ignored the tom, and faced the clan himself. "Can we just vote, please? The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can end this crisis." The cats agreed, unhappy, and proceeded with the voting.

Murdered: Dieselfoot, Scarnose
Healed: No one
Accused: No one
Revealed: No one
Revived: No one
Murderers Left: 2